CONFUSION ?

?? : good morning mam!

Everyone bow to y/n when she entered in choi empire

Everyone bow to y/n when she entered in choi empire. Being never saw her thy all overstuck on her beauty indeed she is beautiful - but her aura making all shiver.
Susen is following her - and complaining to god. Tht why he fallen for tht girl who always ready to kill anyone with her eyes.

Soon she reached to her cabin.

Susen : why u always like this.

Y/n : like?

She said opening the file which is given to her by manager who is also standing there.

Susen : like u gonna kill someone? It's ur first day here - u can show a happy side of urs but no you have to be like this -  a dead corpse!

The manager gulp in fear because he knows how she is - the tragedy happened years ago the whole Seoul knows about it - expect susen.

Y/n : because iam! Are u done thn go back to ur work susen. Or i will make u a living corpse.

She said smiling with tight lips and making susen gulp. But he just murmer amd leave her cabin.

Susen: devil.

Y/n just smile on his childishness. She always soo cold to him because she knows he loves her - And she don't wanna break his heart.

Somewhere in Seoul :

Kim enterprises.

Taehyung : wtf - are u sleeping huh?

?? : no-no boss act-

Jimin : get the fck out of here.

Tht employe leave from there. In 1 second.

Taehyung: the bunch of piece of shts  just making my day hard.

Jin :  why soo hyper taehyung.

Jimin : why- because of her

He murmur but thy can hear him - tht because taehyung threw a file on him.

Taehyung: i don't fckin care about her.

Jimin : yeah yeah.

Suga : you both shut tf and tell me are we going choi empire or not? Or i just go back to my sleep.

Namjoon: we have to go yoongi because we don't have any choice - dad had planned this all - to merged choi and kim empire. We can't do anything -let's go amd complete this process of merging.

Jungkook : but today - like why.

Jin : thn when you want to go sir?

Jungkook just look away.

Jimin : what if she will be there?

Jk : how can be she ?? didn't u hear - she having flashback and headache , and mom said she just came today.