HER UNKNOWN REVENGE -

CHOI MANSION:

Y/N : CAN YOU STOP!!!

Here in choi mansion where yesterday the giggle was echoing. Today susen whining can be hear . The boy is not so happy hearing y/n wedding news. He is talking nonchalantly with y/n and all.

Susen : aghhh - why didn't you all tell me this.

He said making cry face - making y/n rolled her eyes but someone is feeling pity for him. And tht elders choi.

Grandpa : ohh kid I'm so sorry. But something happen-

Susen : yeah i can see tht - but

He said taking his lips downly pouting. Y/n feel a little bad but her ego is coming between.

Y/n : aren't you too sad. Wait did you think i will marry you - tch seriously boi.

She said making the elders glare at her.

Susen just pout more and whimper. He is like baby and they all know.

Y/n: ok ok stop crying - you can be - ahh my fri-end. -yes friend if you want thn stop crying or you can go from here!

She said grumpingly. RRollin her eyes but soon she stumbled backwards because tht little baby jumped on her. He is hugging her tightly. And kiss her cheeks and pulled back. Y/n was standing there froze. All try to not laugh on this duo.

Y/n  soon come into her sense and glare at susen.

Y/n : you punk what did you do -

She said grabbing the pillow from counch and throwing it on susen.

Susen : aghhh - tht friendship kiss.

He said blowing a kiss towards her and running.

Thy all laugh because of this kid childishness.

Grandpa : okk kids now we have to leave for kim mansion.

Hearing this y/n stop her hand which was going to smack susen. And she felt nervous suddenly.

Susen : yea let's go.

Tht enough to pull y/n oute from her daze she glare at susen.

Y/n : you're not coming!

Susen : waeee - i wanna see tht person who stole my y/nieee and now I'm your best friend i have to see ryt is tht person is good or not.

Y/n was going to say something but mrs. Choi interrupted them.

Mrs. Choi : ok ok you both. Susen you also coming with us and y/n let him be. Amd you be cool it's not good for your health to scream like this.

Y/n : I'm not scream-.

Sumi : look who saying who make our ears bleed

She whisper but gulp when she saw the devil glaring at her. Susen brust out in laughter.
And thn ran away.

Y/n too also walk out with sumi.

Y/n dress :