HER ?? 👀

kIM MANSION : taehyung room

Tae pov :

Jimin : finaallyyyyy he confess hyung.

Jhope : did she accept him

Jimin : yesss !!

He said jumping, i smile thinking y/ n answer when she said.

Flashback :

I slowly break tthe kiss and glance towards y/ n there are tears in her side of eyes. She is crying? Why?

Me : angel .. Sry i didn't mean to -

I cut off by y/ n hugs me tightly like her life depand on me. I also hug her tightly.

Me : shhhh.. Don't cry my angel.

Y/ n : you love me??

Me : yes y/ naaahhh i love you... From the day i saw you but you know naahh im a alien who don't understand the feeling.

And she laugh.. I broke the hug only to see her laughing. Alien that what she call me sometimes.
And than she laugh alots.her smile.. I miss that.. But.. Naahh nothing. She stop laughing when she saw me looking at her and hugs me again. And tahn what she said i feel like I'm in heaven.

Y/ n : i love you too tae shiii. Soo muchh.

She broke the hug and look and look at me. I saw the little darkness in her eyes which is in me. And she said something which give me goosebumps.

Y/ n : now you are mine.

End of flash back.

Still tae pov :

I smile thinking about her.. How she said I'm her.

Jimin : look at him how he smiling eyes to eyes. Hyung.

Jin hyung pat my head.

Jin : that my boy . . We proud of you.

We are all talking more than they are teasing me suddenly we heard something. More tahn shouting.
Someone shouting my name from the living room. We glance at each other and head towards the voice.

?? : KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

When we reached to living room we saw HYUN this motherfuckers how he dare to come in my house.

Me : what the f--

Before i say he punched me ..wrong move boy... My mans are all alerts now but i stopped them.
I stand still and glare at him.

Me : you know what you are doing LeE HYun.

Hyun : i know what I'm doing.. This is what i had done before when i heard you date hyunbi if hyunbi didn't stopped me.

Me : but now we are break up... Why you are not happy. * i said raising my eyebrow and with little smirk*

Hyun : I'm happy.. That she is not longer with you..

Jimin : than why are you here... Celebrate it.

We all laugh ..

Hyun : you bastard... wHERE IS MY SISTER????

We aall stop laughing.

Jimin : hyunbi ? Where she go? And we know where she is?

Hyun : ohh wow now look at you both.. Looking innocent.. I know you had her ryt where is she

He than came towards me and grab my coller

Hyun : if Ssoemthing happened to her.. Kim taehyung you are DEAD.