QUEEN 👑

A/ U prove :

Kirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The sound of metal rode echo in the whole dark basement..
Seem like someone dragging the iron rode . Due to the pressure - The rode is sparkling fire.

??? : Leave me.. Please.. Forgive me..

a man in his 30s  begg for the forgiveness.. While crawling back in fear.

??? : Ohhh shumin- You are very respected person for me, you worked for me whole 3 years - don't beg like this .

a feminine voice range in basement, there are ddramatic emotions in that female face ( imagine😂)

Shumin : give me one last chance queen. I will never do this again.
he said while crying.

Queen : ahh i know you will never do this again.
she said with a smirk smile.

Shumin was scared now, only seeing that smirk crept in queen face.He knows -  she is a queen - a MAFIA QUEEN. She never forgive anyone, there is no limits of cruelty in her . The whole mafia world is afraid of mafia queen . But still he is pleading because he is a old member of her gang thinking she will forgave him.

Queen : only if i will  leave you alive.
she said with a stern voice her face turning emotionless, there is fire  in her eyes. Her blood started to boil inside her veins.

Shumin : no no no n-o qu-ee-n.
he said while shuttering but  she only step towards him with the metal rode which she holding in her right hand.

Queen : whole 3 years you work for me shumin .But you dont know that i hate betrayers??? . HOW DARE YOU TO bETRAY ME.
she growl and hit shumin head with tht metal rode.

Only his screams can be hear  in whole basement . All guards who is in basement for security they are smirking with the as usual blank expression. Seem like this is not a first time tha queen treating someone like this.

Queen : forgive you huh?? Really ? you think that - Because of you i lost billions in minutes and you saying FORGIVE YOU.
She grab his hair and  pull it in anger ,And growl in his ear.

Queen : What they offered you shumin that you betrayed me - Because of you 3 time , the queen, MAFIA QUEEN loss over him . I lost billions. Only because of you
she whisper last word in his ear. Making him shiver.

Than she started to hit shumin head in wall without any mercy or emotion. But when she feels that he fall unconscious she stoped.

Queen : ENSEOUL!! She growl with rage.

ENSEOUL: Y/ N what happened,
enseoul murmur little bit loud while running to her.

Y/ N : call the doctor and treat him -  I want his life , i want his every breathe ,Make sure he stay alive, Don't let him die . I want my billion only than i will satisfied but it's not possible-  but his blood ,his screams, when he beg  for some mercy ,You know I'm feeling peace. He deserve that and, i will make sure.. That he will beg for death.

Enseoul : don't worry y/ n i will call best doctor of Seoul for him.
he said while smirking.

Both enseoul and y/ n is passing smirk to each other. Than y/ n left
from there after glancing shumin. She feeling satisfied seeing his bloody face.

?? : Mam.. I found that person who was stealing our weapons.
a girl said, her face is also blank. And y/ n who is walking out from the basement to her office while whiping the blood from his face , her hands stop in her place and she clench the fist.

Y/n : Who is that person sumi.
y/ n said to her secretary who is holding a file in her hand, facing y/ n back.

Sumi : MAFIA KING
! Sumi said clenching her jaw, she is also angry because there was the loss of his queen. She is the one of the trusty person in y/ n life,

Y/ n is standing silent in a dark. She clench her jaw ,her eyes  turn black, herface is blank there is  rage of fire in her eyes.She opened her fist and grab a vase which was  placed in the table near her and throw it on the glass and the glass was in ground in thousands of pieces. And clenching her jaw she growl in anger which is echoing not only in basement but in whole office.

I WILL DESTROY YOU!  

                             »»——⍟——««

Written : 24 august 2022 .

Edited : 1 august 2023

To be continued...........

{ sorry for small chapter but it's was suspense there in story that because ther was the small chapter. I will update Tomorrow.. I hope you will enjoy! }

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Plz share, like, and comment army.

Good night! Take care

💜 Saranghae 💜