I'M SHY ?😳

Heyyyyyyy 😁

Y/n prove:

I'm feeling good after long time i did something like that.. I'm not bully but when a person cross his line than I'm wrost than it.. She is lucky i didn't do anything more than this to her. Because there is also  little sumi's fault but that was amazing and most amazing that  kim taehyung God. He saw me what will he think about me.. Why do i care huh? Why not i care bitch.. Aghhhhhhhhhh ( i groan loudly)

?? : Yahhhh--
someone hit me,
i saw in my left there was my Halmeoni sitting raising her one brow. She throw pillow on my face.

Halmeoni : Why are you shouting.
She said.

Y/n : Nothing.
i shrug off. But i think about him again, and blood rush in my cheeks.

Halmeoni: Are you blushing ?
Halmeoni said excitedly.

I cough and ignore her.

Halmeoni: Yaahhhh say something. Did you meet someone?Means someone special? A boy?Oh my god my princess.
she said clapping and jumping on the sofa.

In this matter she iss my bestie who is little bit childish, little bit no way look at her in this age how she is jumping.

Y/n v Hmm?
I murmured... I look away from her gaze.

Halmeoni: Heyy say na i wanna listen. You know I'm your friends plzzzzz.
she gave me puppy eyes.

Aush this oldie 🤦‍♀️

Y/n : Hmm... Yeahhh but --
and she cutt me offf

Halmeoni: Yeah? REALLY oh myyyyyy godddd this coldie get her a boyfriend I can't believe.
she said dramatically.

Y/n : He is not even my friend
-- she again cutt offf me

Halmeoni: Than --
she said Curiosily

Y/n : Hmm  --
than i tell her everything and she put her hand in her chin like she was think something.

Halmeoni: Hmm.. Girl you fell with him.
she said again jumping.

Me: It's not like that
i said.blushing.

Halmeoni :  whom you are arguing i had saw this world more than you.. I know everything. Think why you froze when  your eyes meet him , why you shutter talking to him, why are you blushing now huh.. It's all love. And it's not like any crush because you never attract to any boy in this past years.. You met thousand boys  but stiill you are single and virgin because no one attract you .never had  crush not in any celebrity too. There is no chance of attraction and crush. I saw you smiling and blushing  unintentionally which you never did-Go for it make him your friend and than boyfriend.

She said patting my shoulder. And than  she LEAVE ME after throwing love thing in my head.

But what she said it's true ryt why iam like this now, i never feel like this before.. Did i really fell with him-- thinking about him I'm blushing hard. Goddd help.

In morning :

Same those morning routine.. And you don't believe me i spend my half hour in closet searching what to wear. I never did this why iam caring how i look today huh which i never care. Ohhh finally i find that dresss

 Ohhh finally i find that dresss