assistant!

Y/n : why tf you are here???

Y/n said groaning.

?? : because u need me!!

Y/n glare at her assistant who came to Seoul without her knowing.

Sumi : susen!!

Sumi said stretching that assistant name because she can saw y/n annoyed.

Susen : sorry -

Y/n : take your sorry with you to daegu - you are going back NOW!

She said growling and walking in seoul mansion.

Susen : nooo - pleaseeeee mam noo

Mrs.choi : what's chao happening herre.

She said coming out from the mansion.

Sumi : again this tom and jerry fighting.

Y/n : shuttt upp iam not cat.

She said rolling her eyes.

Susen : ohh now you did accept tht you are a cat.

He said making mrs.choi and sumi snicker thy were controlling their laugh whiich make y/n pissed.

Y/n : believe me if haraboaji didn't gifted you to me naah i had kill you the first day - you make this type of joke.

Susen : means you can't hurt me hahha,thn i can live here with my dear HARABOAJI

He said and run into the mansion.

Y/n : aghhhhhh this punk i will kill him someday.

Mrs.choi : can you not mention this killing things y/n.

Y/n : okk

She said stomping her foot and dash towards the mansion.

Mrs.choi : she behaves like a baby with him.

Sumi just nodd,she didn't said anything because sumi knows tht mr.choi and mrs.choi trying setting y/n with susen.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mr.choi : waahhh - surely your mom have magic in her hands.

Susen : i agree uncle - aunt cooking is soo good.

Thy all nod but y/n just continued eating her food ignoring his comment - he just smile evily

Susen : ahh i wish i will also found a girl who can cook like this - y/n you can cook ryt?

He said which make y/n choke on her food - she drink water and look towards all who were trying to control their laugh which make y/n glare at susen.

Y/n : yeah - i can grilled... you

She said gritting her teeths.

Grandpa : y/nahh!!

Y/n : ik halabeoji ,he is ur friend grandson - and tht because he is alive till now.

She said and everyone gulp - thy didn't doubt in her because thy thinks she loss her memory but her personality is same.

After this susen didn't try to say anything because he also knows how her temper is.he saw her angry in work and believe me she looks scary.

Mrs.choi : mrs.kim had called me yesterday tht mr.kim parents is coming back and thy wanna meet you appa .

Grandpa : ohh finally he is coming - i miss him - it's being so long .

Thy were talking about the old memories - but no one noticed smirk on devil face. This time - she only came here to get Taehyung with her hidden weapon.