the night change ☄️

Iseul : taehyungsii are you happy with this wedding?

She said hesitating. She saw him sitting silently with a blank face.

Hara panicked and look towards her son.

Mr. Kim just called taehyung name pulling him from his world. And glare at him. Taehyung just sigh he can't say anything against them.

Taehyung : ye-s mrs. Choi.

He said looking down. First time THE KIM TAEHYUNG  feeling helpless only because of her. His eyes darkened thinking about it.

Iseul : oh taehyungsii stop this formality you are going to be my son in law call me mom.

She said smiling. And he just smile at her.

Yumi : why don't you kid go  and talk hmm. You met after so long time go and enjoy.

She said looking all of them.

Namjoon : sure halmeoni. You guys go outside. Me and Jinhyung have to go for some work. We will join you all later.

Yoongi : I am tired i will go and sleep.

Jhope : Jinhyung i will come with you as i wanna talk with you about the merge project.

The hyung line walk away.

And in garden only the bts maknae, sumi and y/n are there.

Sumi : umm - wht to do.

Jimin : whatever you want baby.

He said winking and shifting closed to her making sumi blush. Y/n just roll her eyes. She is never so fond with jimin flirting.

Jk and y/n : tch

Thy both look at each other and smirk.

Jimin : aren't you too being so close huh.

He said frowning.

Y/n : you have any problem?

Jimin just roll his eyes on her.

Y/n : bitch.

Jimin : wht you said.

Y/n : wht? Did i said anything bunny boi.

Jk just blushed and said no. He don't know why but this word he is hearing it after years. His sister used to call him this and when y/n call him with this name he can't help but miss his sister.

Taehyung who was sitting there glaring at y/n and jk who are passing the smirk. He getting jealous. But soon someone came to fire his jealousy more.

Susen : y/nieeee

He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

Y/n : wht you want.

Susen : i want many things

He said in seductive way in her ear - y/n feel her body jerked. Taehyung fisted his hand. And the another man jungkook not liking this. Protective brother mode on.
When susen feel glares on him he look around and find taehyung deep and dark glare he nervously laugh and back away from y/n.y/n follow his gaze and found pissed taehyung. She smirk thinking tht kim taehyung is jealous means he still loves her.

Susen : i means - i want increment in my salary, a treat from you ahhaha.

He said nervously laughing .

Y/n : oh yea.

Jungkook : aren't you being so clingy to her.

Susen look at tht bunny boi who standing there with blank face.