ONLY MINE 😈

Sumi pov :

It's late night.. I'm waiting here for her.. It's already 2.30 am.. I hope she is okeyy.. Suddenly back door opened and i run towards there and she standing there in pool of blood.. Her clothes are full of blood but the weird thing is she is smirking.. It look creepy but i don't care..

Me : y/ n are you hurt anywhere.. * i said and take her towards living room.. *

Y/ n : why are you awake this tim su..

Whenever she cll me su.. I feell to familiar.. And emotional.. My mother used to call me su.. But after her death no one call me this.. I miss her.. I was ready to cry i hug y/ n..

Y/ n : are you stiill thinking about him * i shook my head in no*

Me : i miss my mom..

Y/ n know about this name.. That because she always call me by this name..

She hug me.. And go to wash up.. After sometimes she cme in new clothes.. J dragged her towards the couch mke her sit there.. I said her.. If she hurt than let me know.. But she said no.. She is not hurt the blood is from the enemies..

I confront her.. To her past.. But not  1sec her face change  her blank reaction.. She is just humming whenever she agree to me..

After sometimes.. We go to sleep because we have to go uni next day..

Sumi End pov :

In y/ n room :

Y/ n pov :

Some hours ago.. After coming home from uni :

I was devastated when sumi said he was dating that hyunbi.. I want to kill everyone.. But i can't.. And that was Triggering me... Making me frustrated..
Sometimes later i heard some of my man saying dad msg... I was smirking.. Finnnalyy i can kill someone.. Satisfy myself.. I ready in my usual clothes...

Sumi came she seem shocked.. I  trust her.. I can.. I said halmeoni to tell her truth because i can't tell her that bitter truth..

Now we are some steps away of ware house.. It's already evening and it's good chance... To destroy that bastard Kim's.. Your end' s countdown are start Kim's

Me : are you done... Noahh i want evry cameras off.. I don't wanna see my face to them.. Nor they know that we are choi's.. Let them.. Make little frustrated..

In sometimes.. All cameras and power are  off.. We are run towards the warehouse.. .. I sneak to the main camera room where are all the documents of their other places.. I will destroy every single person of that blood line.. I collect the data.. My man are everywhere i know they kill everyone.. I hack the system.. I didn't tell you but dad teach me everything.. I take lesson of hacking.. I was interested in this from my school time.. Soon all ghe data transfer in my pendrive..

Me : noahh.. Did you take out every single weapons from here..

Noahh: yes.. Princess.. We are all outside.. Come fast.. Some man of Kim's  called their boss.. In anytime they will be here..

Me : haahahahah.. Let them come..

* noahh see me.. Coming outside.. *

I was out i was smirking.. Because noahh did her work.. Perfect.. There is gas in warehouse.. I take out the lighter , light up the fire and i throw it at the back on warehouse soon there was the fire everywhere.. I was reached  to my car.. We all are in car ... Saw Kim's man car.. Was also there reached.. I can't see their face because there was darkness they are too far.. But i saw two eyes they are familiar but my car started.. I shrugged out.

Me : just like this i will destroy everything... KIM  TAEHYUN.

??? Pov :

?? : Y/ N

Y/ N pov :

* NOW PRESENT TIME IN MY ROOM*

I was laying in my bed.. Facing the ceiling.. Thinking about him..

My phone ring :

It's enseoul :

Me : hello

En' s : I found LEE ' s child.

Me : who

En' s: ______??

Me : * smirk * it's show time..

I was smirking.. This is my turn.. Lee

In morning *

I woke up do my morning routine

I wore this and glance last time  in mirror smirking

I go down and sumi is waiting for me because i never wear this kind of dress.

Sumi : woahhh y/ n.. Look at you.. Halmeoni.. She is our y/ n..

Halmeoni : .... * her jaw hang low because she never saw me in this type of dress*

Me : halmeoni close your mouth.. fly will enter  and this not clothes is a trap for someone.

Sumi : taehy-

Me : no.. Not for him.. I don't have  to do anything..for  get him back.. He is mine and always mine.. If he wants to leave.. I will never let him go. . KIM TAEHYUNG YOU ARE MINE...

ONLY MINE