THE MONSTER 🚫

Okk guys this chapter containing brutal  kill and torture!!!! Warning!!🚫

Before tht hit the like button and my account's follow button fast 😤

..........................................IN PRESENT.................................

The same day when y/ n kidnapp hyunbi.

In basement :

Aahhhhhhhhhhhggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

The screaming is echoing in whole hell. Because y/ n throw hyunbi painfully in wall. Tht cause hyunbi nose and head bleed.

The girls who sitting in chair is one of the hyunbi chicken and other one is yuri tht bitch who running around in college like a chicken calling Taehyung oppa and her one friend.

Hyunbi frnd : yaaahhh bitch leavee he--

She  can't complete her because y/ n shoot tht girl in head  . In a small light y/ n handle to shoot in her head. Tht impressive .

Y/ n : i don't like when someone interfere in  MY WORK!!!!

She growl other 2 girls are shivering in fear.
Y/ n putted the gun in table and turn around hyunbi.

Hyunbi : y/ n i know wha-tever i did is wr-ong but it's was past yrs ago ryt. Plz forget about this.

Hyunbi said in hope , she crying badly seeing her one of the best friend die in front of her.

Y/ n : past? U know tht moment is still horrifying me. I can't sleep without those nightmare. And u saying forget ABOUT IT!!!

Y/ n said and kich hyunbi head which cause her crash with wall. Hyunbi now sitting in her knees.

Hyunbi : i know tht was not forgivable. But believe me i regretted it y/ naahhh. I regretted it to betray jaemin. After he gone i realised wht i loss. I realized i loves him. Plz belive me!!!!

Hyunbi is not lying when she said she didn't love jaemin , when she said , she is regretting betray jaemin. She can't live peacefully affter tht date tht because her dad send her to states. And there is strted her new life.

Y/ n sitting in one knee matching hyunbi heights. Tht cause hyunbi startled.

Y/ n : u love him!!

Hyunbi just nodded in yes! Which cause y/ n smile buht hyunbi feared of y/ n smile it's look creepy.

Y/ n : thn do you wanna meet himm?

Hyunbi is shocked wht y/ n said. Y/ n was playing with tht knife. She crasing it with her thumb.

Hyumbi : wh-att!

Y/ n : u have to ask him for forgiveness ryt.

Hyunbi nod in confusion she is scared hella scared. The smile in y/ n face she never seen it before. How can she know tht because tht smile hide her pain, anger, sadness, memories . Y/ n is smiling remembering how brutally jaemin was killed. She is still traumatized of tht scene.

Y/ n : thn i will send u to him.

Y/ n said caressing the knife in hyunbi face.

Hyunbi : y/ n plz

Y/ n : shhhhhhh.

Y/ n kept the knife in hyunbi lips. Her eyes are blank. Her lips in shhh structure ( iykyk)

Y/ n : hyuna. Let me ready u to meet jaemin.

Y/ n  said sitting comfortably. Her smile is wide, eyes are dangerous like a black hole who wants to sock everything in it. Y/ n behavior scaring not only hyunbi, but enseoul too he never saw her like this. Never in 5 yrs. Hyunbi started to crawl back but y/ n grabbed her ankle and placed her in same place where she is sitting before.