I'VE STOPPED THE TIME!!💜

Y/ n pov :

He is kissing me!! HE FUCKIIIIINGGGGGGG KISsing me!!!!

His lips are touching mine. They are very soft like plump i don't wanna loss themm i want to feel them forever. I have stopped this time here where you make me your ! And where you belongs to me for the rest of our life. You don't know how long i waited for this moment. You don't know what happens to my heart when you came close to me in this life i never feel this kind of feeling and now i don't want to feel again from other and no one can able to make me feel like this.

I never smile from when i came to my sense. I never laugh after falling in darkness but you are like a brightness which make me want to live in brightness , make me a special. Who make me wanted, meaningful, make me glow. They called me queen of darkness but you make me shine in darkness.

You don't know how i feel when i saw you with someone else. It's make me turn this world up and down. I wanted to cry in your embraced, i wanted you say..' Hey don't worry I'm here ' but

Today you said you love me..after what you did today Taehyung after that

I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!!

If death will be come to embrace me believe me i will be back to you . You make my inner monster tamed. You make me sane. If the god wants his child to live peacefully than he have to put us together. If anyone try to separate us i will rip them apart. If i said anyone means ANYONE. If the ANYONE its you than i will go back in time make you mine again and again.

YOU ARE MINE!!!

If you want or not you will be mine!!

KIM TAEHYUN TAEHYUNG !!!