Sixty One

JYP Building

The girls are now all present inside JYP Building. Its the day after their two week comeback promotion.

Good job girls! I'm so proud of you. Jinyoung happily said while looking at her girls.

The girls clap their hands and congratulate their selves. The managers are also present who's also giving the girl a thumbs up.

You did great with the side b songs Chaeyoung-ssi. Jinyoung said.

As expected to our cub. Jeongyeon proudly commented making the girls look at her.

Yah! I know what you're thinking. I already apologize! Okay? I'm just happy because Chaeyoung help me alot in my album. Jeongyeon proudly said.

Yah! That's unfair! Bro! Why you didn't help me?! Dahyun whined while hitting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Yah! Stop it. That hurts. Jeongyeon Unnie needs me more than you. You wrote more side b songs than me if you forgot! Chaeyoung exclaimed making the girls and staff laugh.

Does it mean, Chaeng, will help me in the future? Tzuyu said while looking at Chaeyoung cutely.

Yah! Tzu. We already wrote plenty since before. You're just scared to release it. Chaeyoung respond making the members gasped in shock.

Yah! Release it already. You've been hiding it from us. Sana whined.

I see. So, you're really working hard. I'm so proud of you. The company can't grow this big without you girls. Jinyoung Park commented with a sad expression.

I guess. This is it. You can rest now. Hmm. Chaeyoung-ssi please stay.  Jinyoung said.

The girls looked at him.

I'm not going to scold her. I'm just going ask her about the songs she wrote for her album.

The girls nodded and left the room

You don't need to wait for me. Manager Unnie brought my car. Chaeyoung said smiling.

Just make sure to drive safely. Mina whispered and hug Chaeyoung.

--
Jinyoung Park gave an envelope to Chaeyoung.

It's from him again? Chaeyoung asked.

Jinyoung nodded.

Its the pictures where she and Mina kissing and the stolen engagement photo of Mina with Kenji.

Chaeyoung-ssi.. I-I really want to protect all of you. But, I can only protect them  ex-cluding you. Jinyoung choked he is trying no to be emotional as much as possible.

Did you have it? Chaeyoung sadly asked.

Jinyoung nodded. He opened his drawer and place the paper in front of Chaeyoung.

So, this is it huh?! Chaeyoung mumbled.

Chaeyoung get her stamp in her pocket and read the what's written above the paper.

Termination of Contract. She read out loud. Her hands are shaking but still managed to press her stamp in the paper.

PD-nim. Chaeyoung called her.

Thank you for your support all throughout my career. I'm always greatful to you and the company. Please take good care of my girls. She lovingly said.

I want to see them sing and dance for their fans. I guess, I'm a Once now. She jokingly said.

She handed the paper.