Thirty

Twice Apartment

Jihyo's POV

I can't help myself not to be scared because of the photos sent to PD-nim. If we have been careful, none of this will happen. It's been three days since the last time we saw  Chaeyoung. I don't know what she did when she decided not to leave in the office. I am debuting next week and things like this happened. I am now in the living room, the girls trying their best to calm Mina. She had her anxiety attacks since her dating scandal was exposed.

Tsk. Where's Chaeyoung? Jeongyeon irritatedly asked.

I just looked at her.

She was supposed to be here! Nayeon added.

The door clicked open indicating that someone just came home.  It's Chaeyoung!

She walked towards us with her hoodie hiding her face.

Where did you go?! Jeongyeon asked.

Chaeyoung just stopped and looked down.

I'm sorry. She said.

Hey. No need to say sorry. I said as I walked in front of her and cupped her face.

My God! Chaeyoung! What happened to your face?! I almost yelled in shock.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon walked quickly to examine her face.

Oh my God! Chaeyoung! What happened?!  Nayeon asked almost crying.

Oh! I just got into a small accident. But I'm fine. Don't worry. She said smiling faintly at us.

Where's Mina Unnie? She asked.

In her room Cub. Jeongyeon replied.

Okay. I'll go to her now. She said.

She breathes in and out three times before going inside Mina's room.

--
Momo's POV

I think Chaeyoung is here. I heard her name called by 3-mix. By the way, why are they shouting when Mina is sleeping.

I heard the door knob click. She's here.

Mina Unnie? She said.

Hey! Where did you-- I was cutted off by Sana.

Cub!!! What happened to your face?! Sana rushing towards Chaeyoung.

Chaeng!! What happened?! Dubu asked. Tzuyu tries her best not to cry from the scene.

I looked at her and she just smiled at me faintly.

I got into a little accident but I'm okay. Nothing to worry about. She said.

She walks towards Mina's bed and slowly sits beside sleeping Mina. She's quiet until I see her wipe her face. She's crying.

I'm so sorry Unnie.. so sorry.. I really am. Everything will be okay. She said while crying.

Tzuyu tapped my shoulder.

Unnie, I'm just going outside. Tzuyu said trying her best not to cry.

I'm going too. Sana said.

Let's just go outside. Let them have some time together. Dubu suggested.

I just nodded and we left the room.

--
Mina's POV

I felt someone back hugging. The strawberry smell I missed. She's here. I faced her and hugged her tightly. Chaengie is here.

Mina Unnie. I might die. She said.

Oh! I'm sorry. I just missed you. I answered her.

I heard her giggle.

I quickly sat up when my eyes landed on her face.

Son Chaeyoung!? What happened to your face?! I asked her.

She just kept quiet.

I'm asking you Son! Won't you answer me?! I asked again.

Just a little accident Myoi. You know I'm clumsy sometimes. She said.

Are you sure?! Come here!
I drag her out of my room.

The girls look at me with concern.

Where's the first aid kit? I asked.

Here. Nayeon said.

We've been telling her to go outside for a minute just to tend her wounds but she's too stubborn Unnie. Tzuyu whined.

What?! You should let them tend your wounds first. I pinched her side.

Ow! Ow..ow.. Unnie.. Stop pinching me there. That hurts. She whined.

The girls laugh from what I did.

Serves you right Cub. Dubu said.

I guess Mina's medicine is always Chaeng Chaeng. Sana commented.

Everyone nodded their head. I got shy a little. A while ago I'm crying because of what happened but now I'm here with them punishing this annoying cub.

Are you not afraid that it will leave a scar? Jihyo asked the Cub.

She shook her head. It's just a paper cuts Unnie. She whined.

Come here already! Stay still Cub. Momo warned her.

I get the first aid kit from Nayeon Unnie.
I and Momo carefully dab disinfectant to her cuts.

Can you be more gentle Momo unnie?! She whined.

Momo dab the cotton ball with force making her wince in pain.

What was that for?! That hurts. She said.

That's for ghosting us for almost three days!! You've been really ghosting us lately! Momo irritatedly said.

Ow. Ow. That hurts Momo Unnie.. Stop. Just let Mina Unnie take care of me. She said.

Momo for the last time dab the cotton ball with force making the cub shout in pain.

Ahh!! That hurts a lot. Come on! I'm already hurting here. She whined.

I giggled because she's really cute when she's angry and whining.

You're lucky that your making our Mina laugh or else I'll kick you out of here! Momo said.

This two really. It's amazing how comforting Chaengie's presence to me. It seems that when she's here with me everythings is okay. I can feel that she's the protector of this group or it's only to me?!

I'm done. I said.

Mina, can I borrow Chaeyoung for a minute? Jihyo asked.

I blushed from the sudden question of Ji.

Eh? Of course. I said.

Scold her until her ears bleed Jihyo Unnie. Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung jaw dropped from what Tzuyu said.

Hey! Tzu, we are bestfriends right?! Chaeyoung asked.

We don't have a bestfriend who ghosted us three days and returning like a wounded thug! Tzuyu answered.

Everyone laughs from it.

Loser. Jeongyeon jokingly said.

I know I'm a loser no need to tell it in my face. She mumbled.

Wait. It's just a joke. Why she's taking it seriously. I panicked as she quickly went towards Jihyo's room. It seems that the rest didn't here it except Momo who's looking at me with a sad expression in her face.