One

Twice is having their vacation except for Mina, Sana and Momo who's preparing for their debut as MISAMO and currently in Japan for their MV shooting.

--
Twice Apartment

What did you said?! Do you like her more than a friend?! Does she like you too? The group's maknae asked. "I'm not 100 percent sure but she's giving me signals that maybe she likes me too." The group's main rapper answered then flushed a wide smile.. "Ohh.. So, Bro why are you telling this to us?" The group's lead rapper asked. "I think it's the right time.. the dating ban already lifted.. Should I confess?" The main rapper asked while scratching her nape. "But.. Chaeng, Are you sure about this?" The maknae asked having a worried face to her friend. "I'm sure about my feelings Tzu. I like her.. No.. I love her. I can't take this anymore. My heart misses her a lot lately. When she's with someone else I easily get jealous but I know I don't have the right to be. And, I want her always with me. My mind and my heart are full of hers. I feel like I want to free myself from the from just being a friend . " The main rapper said looking intensely to her friends. "Love is love. If that's what you feel go for it. I will support you." The lead rapper replied while holding Chaeyoung's left hand. The maknae followed and reached the rapper's right hand. "I'm not feeling good about this but if confessing what's make you free and happy, then, we are here to support you. I really hope she loves you too Cub." "Thank you Unnie.. Tzu.. I decided I'm going to Japan.. I'm gonna do it. " The main rapper said while squizzing her friends hands.

--
Two days after...
Chaeyoung's Apartment

So, care to explain what will you do to Japan? Chaeyoung's Manager asked. "I.. missed the girls so yeah. I just want to visit them. It's been two weeks Unnie since the last time I saw them. With that, can I see them tomorrow?" Tsk. You're so unpredictable Chaeng. I already asked their manager. They are free tomorrow just planning to go in a restaurant at night. "I'm always like this and thanks for the info Unnie. You're the best manager." I know..so, stop grinning like that Chaeng that's so cute. Manager Unnie pinch Chaeyoung's cheeks. "Ugh. Unnie?! Stop. I'm not a kid.." Whatever is in your mind or heart why suddenly going in Japan.. I hope you'll have a positive answer from her. "Wait... What are you talking about Unnie?" The main rapper asked while blinking her eyes. Geez... The two asked me to be with you. I'm assigned to the three of you.. Of course I should know. Just thank the two that they decided to stay at home just for me to accompany you. "Really?! I'm so lucky I have Dahyunnie and Tzu. So, uhm.. Unnie.. Are you not going to scold me?" The main rapper asked looking at the floor. Well, it's your life Chaeng. I'm your manager at work but not with your personal life. As I always say, as long as you know to deal the consequences of your actions. It's fine with me. "I promise I will.. so, thank you for this Unnie." Tsk.. The last time I remember your still sixteen years old. Look at you now.. You've grown so fast.. I mean not your height but you'd matured enough to be this brave huh? The manager said while patting Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung just grin to what her manager told her.

--

Chaeyoung packed her things for her flight with her manager. She's excited and nervous whenever her mind remembers her purpose for the sudden trip to Japan. It's been 2 years since Chaeyoung keeping her feelings towards the member. Now that the dating ban had been lifted and she's twenty years old she's thinking that it will be enough for her to pursue her feelings. She knows that it's risky but because she's a free spirited type of person she cannot take it to herself anymore.

--
SMC Chatbox

Cub: Unnie.. Tzu.. Thank you for lending me Manager Unnie.. haha Both of you are the best.. Wish me luck!!

Tofu: No probs bro.. We wish
you the best. Fighting!!

Yoda: Just tell us how she said yes.

Cub: I hope it's a YES. I've already practiced my speech 20 times now and still I'm nervous.

Yoda: hahaha Can we hear it?

Tofu: I'm curious too. Don't stutter!
Don't embarrass our group! Haha

Yoda: 😂

Tofu: And.. Don't runaway if she'll
reject you! Okay?!

Cub: If she said NO.. what should I do?
That's gonna hurt me though..😭

Yoda: Accept it. Don't cry..

Tofu: Don't cry in front of her.
Call us. Don't do stupid things.

Yoda: Unnie is right. Just comeback
here.

Cub: Why I'm feeling that I'll be rejected?

Tofu: because it's Mina Unnie.

Yoda: She's too perfect for you!

Cub: Wait? What's wrong with me?

Tofu: Nothing wrong..

Yoda: You're just ordinary..😂

Tofu: Nothing special?! 🤣

Yoda: 😆

Cub: Ya! That hurts though.. I'm also special.

Tofu: Special Child?

Yoda: 🤣 Spoiled brat..

Tofu: Troublemaker

Yoda: Dwarf

Cub: 😭 I hate you both!!

Tofu: I love you bro.. 🫰

Yoda: I love you Chaeng..🫶

Tofu: We love you just the
way you are!

Yoda: Fighting!!

Cub: I love you both! I'll go now.. 🙏

---
Twice Apartment

Tzuyu's POV

So, aren't you going out? Jeongyeon asked us while we are watching a movie in the living room. "Nope. We will just stay at home. Our manager Unnie is out." Dubu answered. Really?! Wanna go with us? Jihyo Unnie asked. Where? I asked. We will just stroll at the nearest park. Nayeon Unnie said. "What about you Dahyun Unnie?" I asked. "Well, let's go.. let's kill time while waiting for the cub..." Dubu said. "By the way, where's the cub?!" Jihyo Unnie asked. I looked at Dahyun Unnie as if I'm asking her to answer Jihyo Unnies question. " Oh! She went somewhere.. dealing something important to her.." Dubu answered. "Oh.. o-okay.. that's fine as long as she's with her manager. " Jihyo answered.

--

Soulmates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें