Sixty

The comeback promotion already started and its almost time Mina will tell Chaeyoung about the engagement. Momo is still puzzled whether Chaeyoung knows it or not.  She really felt uneasy facing Chaeyoung knowing that they are hiding something from her. Even Sana can't casually talk to Chaeyoung for a long time. Momo also aware that when she and the two Japanese girls are with Chaeyoung they felt guilty.

SBS Building
Twice waiting Room

But, today is different.Chaeyoung spacing out in the waiting room. Lately, she's been busy talking with someone and sometimes Mina and her will argue because she's always caught red handed but at end of the day the two will just patch up things and will eventually sleep together. Since, Mina and Chaeyoung went back from Japan, the two become inseparable even the managers observe it but they didn't bother to ask the two. The members will complain but happy how sweet they are lately and giving them the a married couple vibe.

So, you only have two weeks to promote. Their head manager said.

Why only two weeks?! Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

The whole team looked at her in disbelief.

Isn't it good?! You can rest after two weeks? And, Jeongyeon needs to prepare. The manager answered her.

Oh! I see. Chaeyoung sadly said.

You, okay? Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

I think its your time to perform already. Do your best! Fighting! The head manager said.

--
Twice Apartment

After a week of performing, Chaeyoung spacing out and anxiousness can be seen from her. Momo's have been keeping an eye to Chaeyoung since So Hee told her to do so.

Cub. She called her.

Yes? Chaeyoung asked.

Can we talk? Momo asked.

Sure. Chaeyoung said.

Momo invited Chaeyoung in her room for them to talk privately. When the two comfortably sitting in the bed, Momo start asking the younger.

Is everything okay? Momo curiously asked her.

Yeah. Chaeyoung said smiling.

You know it! Right? Momo asked.

About what? Chaeyoung asked.

You are there. You saw it. Momo added.

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

About the engagement, you know it. Momo said not looking at her.

Oh! That night. Yeah. That's the worst day of my life. Chaeyoung confessed.

I'm sorry. Momo said trying herself not to cry.

It's okay. I know she have the reason. I know she asked you both not to tell me. Right? She asked Momo.

Momo nodded.

But, she's also not aware that it will happen that day. Mina loves you so much. She won't betray you without a reason. She just can't say NO to her parents. Momo reasoned out.

I know. I don't blame her. There are more reasons now that we shouldn't stick together. Chaeyoung commented without thinking.

Chaeng! Please don't tell that! She needs you and us.  Momo said almost scolding her.

I don't want to but -- things are getting complicated now Unnie. It's no way out. Chaeyoung explained tears falling from her eyes.

Is this about your father? Momo asked.

Do you know? Chaeyoung asked while wiping the tears in her eyes.

Yeah. So Hee told me before she left for her treatment. She told me to look after you. She's a good friend Chaeng. You should keep her. Momo explained.

Yeah. She's been really good to me and Yeonjun. Chaeyoung boasted.

So, may I ask what's going on? Momo asked.

Just the same, he wants me to go back home by force. Chaeyoung answered.

Is there anything we can do? Momo asked with a concern look written on her face.

Nothing! Ugh. Unnie. I don't want to go back there. My life is here. Mina is here although I don't know if we will be together. But, still I want to stay with you. Chaeyoung whined like a kid.

Momo just messed up her hair.

Chaeng, does your parents knew about this? Momo suddenly asked.

No. I didn't told them yet.

Better we tell them. They need to know and if there's someone who can help us. It's them.  Momo suggested.

I guess. I need to at least tell them. Chaeyoung said smiling at Momo.

That night Chaeyoung tried to call her mother and father but since they're travelling in different countries sometimes it's difficult to contact them.

I can't reach them Unnie. Chaeyoung disappointedly said to her Momo Unnie.

We will try again tomorrow. Momo said while patting Chaeyoung's head.

By the way Chaeng, I would like to tell you something about Yeonjun. So Hee told me this. I think its about time you know this. Momo suddenly brought up the topic.

Chaeyoung listen to her Momo Unnie carefully. She didn't utter any word after. She remained silent but in tears. She can't believe that Yeonjun can do that to her. She knows that Yeonjun is up for something but she didn't expect to that extent. She's angry because Mina will not suffer if Yeonjun didn't planned it at the first place and what's bothering her is that it's because of her again. She again felt guilty towards everyone suffering because of her. She thought that her real father is right.

Hey. Its not your fault. Okay? Momo consoles the angry and disappointed cub.

But Chaeyoung just kept silent looking down. She stiffles her sobs so that no one can hear it. Luckily, Mina wasn't there due to she was invited in a variety show with Dahyun and Tzuyu. 

--
Days passed and still Chaeyoung can't contact her parents. She's worried at them the same time losing hope. The comeback promotions is almost over and for the come its the fastest promotion she felt in her entire career. She make sure to have good memories with the members and spent her time with them. She knows that the day after tomorrow will be different and by thinking about it makes her a little lonely and upset. Meanwhile, Mina is also anxious about something. As she promised she will tell Chaeyoung about the engagement. Again, she failed to go against her parents as what she had told to Momo. She's disappointed to herself and really feel guilty towards her lover but her fear that the latter will hate her keeps her away from telling the truth instead she showered Chaeyoung more love and affection than before.

--

Soulmates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें