Seven

Twice Apartment

Jihyo's POV

It's almost 10 o'clock in the evening when someone knock on my room door. "Unnie? Are you awake?"  I opened the door and saw Chaeyoung in her casual clothes and not in her pajamas. I furrowed my eye brows as I scan the small girl in front of me. "Where are you going baby Cub?" I ask her. "I came here to tell you that I'm going out to meet a friend." She said nervously. " Does manager know about this? I asked. She shook her head. "Hey.. We-" "I'm just gonna meet my friend it will not take an hour Unnie..please? " She pleaded cutely. "What I was trying to say I'll allow you but you need to tell your manager Unnie.. perhaps you want me to accompany you? " I responded. "Uh- I'll call manager Unnie and you do-n't need to accompany me." She nervously responded. " Hey.. Are you sure meeting a friend? Isn't it your crush?" I teasingly asked and laughed at her. "I'm not!" She pouted. " Geez.. okay.. fine.. just go back before 12 am and don't go to clubs.. no drinking.. you'll be driving your car, right?!" I warned her. " I'll drive safely Unnie.. Don't worry I'm not baby anymore I'm already 24 years old." She said. "Ok-ay.. now go.. if the girls will see you they will definitely stop you from going out. I just allowed you because I'm feeling that you need to go. And I trust you to come back safely Chaeng." I said while patting her head. She just nod and wave a goodbye to me while smiling.

--

La Sorelle Cafe

Son Chaeyoung's POV

It's already 10:15pm, that mean girl wasn't here. Ugh. I've been waiting for 15 minutes! Is she pranking me? Luckily, this cafe wasn't pack of people at this hour or else I'll be in the news tomorrow.

10 minutes passed..

"Excuse me? Son Chaeyoung?" A tall girl wearing suit asked me.

Yes? She seated in front of me. Well, she's still wearing her face mask. And, her presence is intimidating.

You are? I confusingly asked her. 

I'm Sharon, the girl you fu- Wait! I cutted her off. Stop.. I know it already. You don't need to introduce yourself that way.

"O-okay.." So, I'm Han So Hee. She introduced herself while extending her hand for a handshake.

Oh! I reach her with my trembling hands "Son Chaeyoung" I just said.

"Nice to meet you again after you left me in that hotel.." She suddenly said.

"Pardon?" I'm dumbfounded to what she said.

"Why did you left me there?!" She asked.

"Wait! Why should I? Is it my responsibility to wake you up? I asked her.

"Eh?! Are you being real right now?!" She scoff. She removed her face mask that covers half of her face.wow.. she's  pretty too. Did I really spend a night with her?!

"Why are you quiet?! Do you find me pretty and that made you speechless?!" She smirks at me. Her confidence is overflowing.

"Pretty?! No. Of course ye-s.. you can say that you are pretty.." I told her while removing my face mask. I saw her smile.

"Well, you are pretty too." She casually said while making a serious facial expression then crossing her arms in her chest.

"Are you flirting with me?!" I asked.

"NO!" She said.

"Anyway, what do you want?" I asked her .

"Be responsible to what you did to me.." She said then sip her iced tea. Is she serious?!

"What?! Why should I? I should be the one asking that to you.. and you sounds like I impregnated you which is impossible.." I scoff at her.

"You didn't impregnated me but you touch me.. and it's my first time!" She angrily said.

"Yah! I am drunk that night that I can't remember what happened. Maybe you're the one who did something to me!" I responded.

"Me?! Han So Hee? Will do that to you?! You making me laugh!" She said.

"Me?! Son Chaeyoung? Will do that to you?! You making me laugh!" I copied her.

" You kissed me first!" She said.

"I don't remember that!" I said.

"Hey.. Miss Idol.. Are you used to this things?! How many boys and girls you played?!" She asked. Did she just judge me? Is she serious?

"Yah! Aren't you judging me too much?! That's my first time too..!" I angrily said.

She looked at me intensely and I did the same.

"You know what I'm going home..I don't think we will settle this tonight.." I said. I stood up and ready to leave.

"If you walk away right now, I'm gonna shout your name here! Don't test me Miss Son. You don't know me yet!" She seriously said. I gulped as I see how her eyes changed.

I go back seated and looked at her. Why I suddenly become nervous.

"So, what do you want?" I nervously asked her.

"Well, simple.. let's be friends with benefits!" She said.

My jaw dropped to her statement.

"Friends with benefits?!" I asked her.

"Yeah.. Do you know what that mean?" She asked.

I shook my head.. Of course, I know it. But, Is she serious right now?!

"It's simple.. be my friends.. be with me when I need you..do everything I told you to do even I ask you to have sex with me" She said.

" Are you serious right now?! Do you expect me to do that?!" I scoff and laughed at her.

I saw her putting an envelope in the table. I look inside. I was shocked when I saw photos of Mina Unnie and his boyfriend going inside a hotel.

"Where did you get this?! Who the hell are you?!" I asked her.

"If you want to save your friend towards the public's judgement and save her career, I assumed that we are done talking.. " She said while smirking at me.

"Look.. it must be a misunderstanding Miss..Mina, isn't like that she's the innocent girl I've ever known." I calmly said.

"Hmmm.. She's not a child anymore Ms. Son. And that guy is her boyfriend. What else do you think couple do in a hotel?! I don't have any issue with them going there for sex but the public will judge her.. your fans will hate her... Her friends will be disappointed with her.." She said while looking at me.

"You! Don't show this to anyone!.." I warned her.

"I won't if you'll do what I want.. it's already late.. I think we should go home.." She said. I just looked at her stood up and left me dumbfounded. I can't believe this. Did I just sell myself to a stranger for Mina Unnie's sake?! The hell Son Chaeyoung.

--