Fifty Three

Chaeyoung's Room
Mina's POV

Are you sure? You wanna go out tonight? You know this is the last night we have before our flight tomorrow. I asked her then reasoned out to change her mind.

Yeah? Come on. He's my childhood friend Minari~ And,it's been a while since we.. you know.. Chaeyoung whined.

Your childhood friend who's inlove with you?! I asked her.

Come on. It's not like that. We already set limit. Just friends, okay?! And, I have you already. She explained.

Ugh. Why she's decisive of going out with him?!

I can't help it just to sigh and say yes. Of course, he's her friend. They shared their childhood together.

Okay! Fine! Just change your clothes. I said while checking her out.

Eh? What's wrong with my clothes? She asked me.

It's too revealing. Just wear jeans and loose t-shirt. You're not going out if you don't! I irritatedly warned her.

This isn't revealing though. I heard her mumble while going towards her wardrobe.

Chaengie~ I called her.

What? She answered.

Just make sure manager Unnie is with you. And, go home before nine in the evening. No alcohol. I reminded her.

Ne~ She said while changing her outfit.

Ugh. Luckily, yesterday we already spent a good night.

Is this okay? She asked me.

Hmm.. better. Now, the problem is how I'll hide your pretty face. I seriously said.

I heard her giggle.

Yah! Come on. It's almost seven. She uttered while looking at her wrist watch.

Son Chaeyoung's POV

She walk towards me and cupped my small face.

Make sure it's just a friendly meet up! And, make sure to go home before nine. She warned me.

Ne~

And, remember, you are mine. So, I'm not sharing you with anyone. She said then kissed me in my lips.

I know. I love you too. Thank you for allowing me to meet him. I happily said while hugging her.

Ne~ Now, go before I change my mind. She said smiling at me.

I smiled back to her and went to her room to fetch Manager Unnie.

--
Yeonjun's POV

What took Chaeyoungah so long? She's been 15 minutes late.. Eh? Is that her?  She's with her manager? I thought it will be our moment?

I left from my car seat and welcome her with a hug.

I missed you. I said because I really miss her.

Yah! Stop hugging me. She said.

I released my hug and look at her.

Why? I asked.

I hate dating scandal. She quickly answered.

And, Is manager noona going with us? I asked just to confirm.

Right!If you don't mind, We will be with my manager Unnie tonight. Just to make sure that no dating scandal to happen. She reasoned out.

Tsk. It's all that girls fault. Speaking of her, It seems that she's not in Korea lately.

Of Course! But, does she know? I asked her

Don't worry. I know Chaeyoung's family background. Manager noona said.

Ok-ay..Let's go? I asked both of them and they just nodded at me.

During the drive I and Chaeyoung kept on reminiscing our embarrassing moments and her manager kept on laughing with us. We went to my business partner fancy restaurant in Hongdae and countinue telling our stories. Her manager Unnie also shared to me Chaeyoung's rebellious stage during her trainee and debut period. Well, since then Chaeyoungah is a free spirited girl and the only person who can stop her is Mr. Son. What I like her the most is her cool personality. She's not the typical girl you can see. She's different but lovable in many ways. I really love her and want her to be mine but Myoi Mina hinders me from that. Tsk. Do they think they are hiding their relationship well? Of course not! Not in my watch. Just a little more days and I can totally remove that Japanese girl into our lives.

Hey. Yeon? Are you listening? She asked me.

Oh! Yeah? What is it? I asked her.

I said, do you know already where's my Dad? She asked me.

Oh! Yeah! He's at Japan. I answered her.

Japan?! She asked me with a surprise expression.

He's in Japan Chaeyoungah. From what Mr. Kang said, he will be at the party of his business partner for the next couple of days. I know you're not interested but your dad invested on a high class hospital in Korea. I told her.

So, that's what you are managing right now? She curiously asked me.

Yes. By the way, its almost complete just waiting for the clearance and of course human resourcement. And, I'm just a temporary managing head since I'm here in Korea. I explained to her.

I see. Then, let's have a flight going to Japan in the afternoon. She suggested.

Sure. So, what if talking to him won't work out well? I asked her.

I saw her sigh.

That's why I'm worried. She sadly uttered.

You can always choose the first option. I confidently said.

What option? Manager noona asked

Oh! I'm proposing to her to marry me and I'll do the business thing while she can continue her idol career. I explained.

I saw her jaw dropped while looking at me.

Come on Unnie. I'm not yet crazy to choose that option. Chaeyoungah butts in.

Let's see. Everything is under my control. As long as I can remove that girl in your life, you can now choose that option being with me and nothing else will matter when we are together just like before.

Chaeng, it's almost nine. Manager Noona said.

I think we should go home now. She said.

Yeah. Of course. I'll send you home. And, Chaeyoungah. Prepare your dress/suit for the party. It's possible that we will attend it. I said.

She just nodded in me then looking at her stupid wrist watch. Tsk. Maybe that girl set a curfew for my Chaeyoungah. Really?! Should I play a little game right now.. This is interesting.

--