Fifteen

Jihyo's POV

I woke in the morning knowing that Chaeyoung already left for her three days vacation. I'm a little disappointed because I expected her to personally say goodbye to us but remembering that we the Unnies went home exhausted last night maybe she doubted to do so.

I left my room to see Tzuyu and Dahyun in the kitchen casually talking about something I shouldn't have heard.

Tzu, do you think she's fine already? Dubu asked.

Hmmm.. She's fine Unnie. Tzuyu replied.

Do you think she already moved on from Mina Unnie? Dubu asked the taller girl.

Mina? She likes Myoi Mina?

I hope so. I mean she's hanging out with someone lately. She's not the type of person who likes to hangout if she don't like the person. Tzuyu said.

A pretty and sexy lady as to what Manager Unnie said. Dubu added.

She? No way.

I'm really curious how pretty she is that she tamed our tiger in just short period of time. Tzuyu said.

But.. I'm really curious too what will happen if she just confess that night at Japan to Mina Unnie. Dubu asked.

Confess to Mina? At Japan?

I feel like she have the chance though I'm not expecting the boyfriend thing. Dubu added.

Same here. I really want them together but it seems that its one sided love. Tzuyu sighs.

One sided love? But Mina seems to like Chaeng more than anyone else in the world! It's a fact!

Anyway, I hope she's enjoying her vacation with the pretty and sexy lady. Dubu said giggling.

Yah! Stop that naughty thoughts. Chaeng will never have the courage to do that. Tzuyu scolded Dubu.

Yeah! Our Cub is too innocent for that? Is she?

What? We are adults. She's an adult now.  It's common now a days to be kinky. Dubu answered.

My eyes widen from what I heard. What the? Did I hear it right coming from Dahyun?

She said FRIEND. Come on Unnie.. Stop that before I'll tell to manager Unnie that you spent a night with someone the other night. Tzuyu warned.

Yah! That's our secret dummy. And don't forget you also spent a night with someone the other night. Dubu scoffed.

Come on.. that's not what you think.. We just had some talking to do unlike you.. Tzuyu said.

What? I didn't do anything wrong. So, let's just keep this between the three of us. Dubu said while hugging Tzuyu on the side.

What the hell is going on? I thought I only need to monitor Nayeon and Jeongyeon. But it turns out that even the Maknaes should be monitored from now on.

--
Son Chaeyoung's POV

I decided to go alone to meet my father due to the fact that I don't want to add another burden to So Hee Unnie knowing that yesterday we knew she have cancer. As she told me, she already was diagnosed with cancer when she was young. She actively getting treatment that time that she recovered. She said that she already expected it to happen again because it was cancer after all. I felt pity towards her knowing all of this nonetheless I am happy that she's  willing to get treatment again.

At Son's Mansion

As I step my feet inside this big mansion, all of the people serving my father bow down and welcome me. I am so embarrass that I can't look at them in the eye. I nervously walk towards my father office where we always meet when I was young.

As I knock and slightly open the door, I felt my knees weakens.

I thought you're not going. He said not looking at me but in the files he's busy reading.

I stood up in front of him while fidgeting my fingers out of nervousness.

Katarina! He said that made me look at him.

Yes Dad? I responded.

Aren't you tired being an idol? He asked.

I just look at him disbelieving what I just heard.

Speak! He said.

No! I'm not. I responded.

You know what? I am expecting a lot from your mother to raise you like normal girls out there. But look at you! He said.

What about me? I asked him.

You waste your life singing and dancing just to please everyone. He said.

Mom did raise me like a normal girl out there unlike you. I fought back.

Is it normal to be fantasize by boys and girls to earn money? He raised his voice.

It's not like! I raised my voice.

It is! He said.

I never imagined that you'll be begging for everyone's support and love just to earn money! You are a Son! He angrily said.

So, you want to talk to be just to scold me about my life decisions? I've been doing this for years Dad and I'm proud of what I became!! I said.

So, this is all you can be? He scoff.

Because this is what I want to be. I answered looking at him angrily.

No! You are Katarina Son. My only daughter. You will inherit the company so whether you like it or not give up everything you have right now! He said firmly.

Why should I? I don't want your company Dad. Even if you kill me you'll never have me run that company of yours! I shouted.

He slap me not once but twice making my lips bleed.

Let's see what I can do. I saw him smirk.

I just took at him angrily. He's still the devil he used to be.

He slap me again.

Don't look at me like that. I'm warning you Katarina! End everything by yourself or I'll end everything you have with the power I have! Get out!!
He pointed his finger on me and warned me.

Just like that I run out of the room crying. The same thing happened before when he's scolding and hurting me. All I can think of is leave this hellish place so I run as fast as I could when I bumped to someone.

Are you okay? He asked as he reached my hand.

He helped me stood up.

Chaeyoung?! He said.

I looked at him. My eyes widen as I saw my Childhood friend.

Yeonjun?! What are you doing here?

What happened to your face? As he cupped it with his bare hands.

I slap his hand out of my face and look at him intensely.

Answer me first!! What are you doing here?! I shouted.

Hey! Calm down. I can explain. Let me get you out of here first. He worriedly said.

I walked out of the house and just followed me.

Chaeyoung? He stopped in front of me.

What?! I asked.

Let's go somewhere using my car over there. He said while scratching his nape.

I just looked at him. He looked at me but mostly to my busted lips.

Come on.. He pulled me towards his car.

Why is it I always see you with bruise ever since we are young you always came to me like this. He said still pulling me towards his car.

I just kept silent. I know. Because I have no one except you and mother to rely on until I met the members. That's why when Dad always scolded and hurt me. I always went to the orphanage where Yeonjun was because I treat him like my older brother.
--