Eight

Twice Apartment

Momo's POV

I heard the door lock click telling me Baby Cub is already home. If you asked me why I'm waiting for her. Well, I just want to pester her like I always do. "It's already 11:30 pm baby Cub! Why you are late?" I asked her sounded like a mother who's waiting for her child. " Oh! Momo Unnie.. you're still awake.. " She said while walking towards my direction. " Hey! Are you okay?" I asked her.  She look at me and smile faintly. " Can I hug you?" She asked me. I pull her and hug her tightly. " What's the matter? Why our baby Cub acting strange lately" I asked. "Well, There many things going on in my mind and heart Unnie.. Am I doing okay?!" She asked me. "What you mean?" I asked while patting her head. "Love.. does loving someone can hurt you like this?" She asked me. "Hey.. Not at all.. if you find the perfect one for you.." I said still patting her head. "So, that person wasn't really for me?!" She asked still resting her face on my shoulder." Well, I don't know.. maybe now not yet but later that person will.." I said. "Hmm. I wish that it's worth it.. " she said. " Baby Cub?! Who's that person?" I asked. " I'm not baby anymore Unnie... I'm not innocent like a baby.. " She whined.. " Eh?! What you mean? Even if you fall in love.. you are still my baby.. " I said. " Your baby?! I thought Nayeon Unnie is the only one considers me her baby.. " She curiously asked me like a baby.. " No.. You are also my Baby.. so, if something bothers you.. you can always go to me.. okay?!" I said while she pull out of our embrace. I couped her face and kiss her forehead. " Stop sulking like that Baby Cub.. so, tell me, who the hell hurt you?" I asked her. " What will you do if I'll tell you?" She curiously asked. "Well, I'm gonna cuss to him.." I proudly said. " Nah! I'm not going to tell you.." She said while walking towards her room. I walked behind her when Mina's room suddenly opened. " Chaeng? Momoring? You just got home?" Mina asked. "Ne~ Unnie.. " Cub plainly said. " And you? Where are you going?" Mina asked me. "Well, I'm sleeping with the baby Cub tonight, is that okay Chaeng?" I said.  " Sure.. Good night Mina Unnie.. I'll be heading first.. " She said.  Chaeyoung entered her room first. " Is she okay Momoring?" Mina worriedly  asked me. "She's kinda down when she went home just now.. according to Jihyo she went out to meet her crush.. " I said.  " Oh" that's the only word Mina said. " Goodnight Mitang~ I still need to pamper a broken hearted cub tonight.. " I said.

As I enter the room, Chaeyoung was still in the bathroom. I already lay flat on her bed. I scan her room and all I can see are her paintings. Whenever we have free time like this, most of the time Chaeyoung will lock herself in this room and kept on painting whatever comes in her mind.

"Unnie.. are you sleeping already?" I opened my eyes and saw the cub in her underwear. My eyes widen as I scan her body. "Wow! I didn't know you have a nice body shape baby Cub!" I said. " I heard her chuckle. " As if you don't have Unnie.. " She happily responded while wearing her pajamas.  One thing for sure that make Chaeyoung happy is by complementing her. "Come here.. let's sleep already.." I said. She lay flat on her bed then go near me snuggle her face with my neck. " Goodnight Unnie.. " She said. "Goodnight baby Cub.."

--
Son Chaeyoung POV

It's been 2 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep.. Did I make bad decision again agreeing Momo to sleep with me? Well, I forgot that she snores louder than my alarm volume. Geez..

I exited my room and went to our balcony. The air is cold that give chills all over my body like Han So Hee? Friends with benefits huh?

--

One week later

Dahyun's POV

Today, Mina Unnie's family visited our apartment. We prepared foods for them.
"Dahyun, how are you?" Aunt Sachiko asked me. " I'm fine Auntie.. I'm feeling better that you visited us." I said. " You're so sweet.." Aunt said while hugging me. " Mina, where's Chaeyoung?" I heard Aunt Sachiko asked Mina Unnie. Speaking of that Cub, it's been a while since I saw her stay in the apartment for whole day. I don't know what she's been to lately that making her busy.  " She's on the way home, mom." Mina Unnie answered. Yeah.. better she go home right now.

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I just got home from So Hee's apartment. Well, she just made me help her clean her apartment. Perks of friends with benefits. I guess.. " Oh! My favorite Chaeyoung is here!" Mina's mom approached me. " How are you Auntie? You look beautiful as always! Prettier than Mina unnie. I said while hugging her. " That's why I miss you.. how are you?!" She asked me. " I'm good Auntie.." "How's your mom?" She asked. "She's fine.  She's with my dad recently.. helping my dad run his business.." I attentively responded. "How about let her take a seat mom..so that, she can eat.." Mina said. " Oh! I'm so sorry. I just miss you Chaengie." Auntie Sachiko said. " I'm fine Auntie. I already ate.. " I said. "Where did you go? Why your clothes are stained?!" Nayeon Unnie whispered to my ears. I look at Dahyun Unnie.. She signaled me to go at my room to change my clothes. The hell if they just know what labor work that So Hee made me do today. I excused myself to take a quick bath and of course change my clothes. As I walked towards where they are my phone ring and it was So Hee.

SH: Hey, come here at 10 o'clock..
CY: I can't do that. We have visitors today..
SH: I know your visitor will go after 9 o'clock.. so better go here..
CY: What for? We already cleaned everything.. you cleaning freak..
SH: No. I want to go somewhere and I need company.
CY: Yah! I need to rest too.. you know.. it's been a week you made me help you with house keeping jobs.
SH: Stop whining Chaeyoung.. just go here.. bye!
CY: So- wait!! Ugh! You freak!

Is she toying me? The hell.. it's just two weeks but why I feel like a slave.. I punch the air multiple times in disbelief.. ugh.. So Hee!!

I saw that Tzuyu and Dahyun look at me worriedly. I sat in between them. " Are you okay? You look so pissed just now?" Tzuyu asked. "I'm fine Tzu.. it's just ugh.. " I can't continue what I was about to say. " Today is a bad day.. " I said. " So, since you already know that Mina is dating.. I want to invite you for tomorrow's dinner with him" Mina's mom said. Dinner date huh?! All I can do is sigh. What a bad day is today! I facepalm myself. Dahyun suddenly elbowed me. " What?!" I asked her. She just widened her eyes and signaled me to look in front. I saw Mina's mom and the members looking at me worriedly. "Chaengie, everything okay?" Mina's mom asked. "Oh.. I'm fine Auntie.. it's just today is a bad day.. " I said.

We've been catching up with Mina Unnie's parents when Sharon called me again. I excused myself to take the call.

SH: I changed my mind.. go here at 9 o'clock.
CY: Are you for real?! Can't we just do that tomorrow. I'm tired!
SH: I need to do it today!
CY: But it's already 8:30pm.
SH: You better get going now.. See you Chaeyoung.
CY: But Sha- Ehh? Did she just ended the call? You really testing my patience So Hee!!

"Chaeyoung, we're going now. Take care of yourself. See you tomorrow..You better go to the dinner. " Auntie Sachiko said. " I will.. take care Auntie and Uncle.." I said while I hug them both.

Mina and Jihyo Unnie accompanied them outside. I rushed back to my room get my car key, wallet and covered my face with face mask. I saw the girls cleaning the living room when Nayeon stopped me from going out. "Hey, where are you going? You just got back 2 hrs go?" She asked. A friend called me...she.. she needs me.. I nervously responded. " A friend?" Jeongyeon asked. Hi-gh school friend.. I answered. " What time will you go home?" Momo Unnie asked. Not later than 12 am. "Make sure you go home early and drive safely baby Cub!" Sana Unnie said. I will.. don't worry. Please inform Jihyo Unnie. "Chaeng? Are you sure everything is okay?!" Dahyun seriously asked. Of course.. ye-ah.. I really need to go. I hurriedly exited the apartment and slightly run going to the parking area.

--