Fifty Seven

Last night after Chaeyoung left the hospital, he spotted Yeonjun waiting her outside her room. The latter asked her where did she went but the cub remained silent. She didn't uttered any word except that she's tired and wants to take a rest. Yeonjun had no choice but to let her childhood friend do what she wants. He reminded her about the appointment they will have with Mr. Son tomorrow.

Son Group, Japan
CEO Office

The two are now inside the luxurious building. This is the first time Chaeyoung went in this building. In the top floor, they are welcomed by Secretary Kang.

Mr. Son wants to talk with you separately. Secretary Kang said looking at the two.

I'll go first. Yeonjun said.

She looked at Chaeyoung with a smile in his face as if he's telling her that it's okay.
Yeonjun proceeded on going inside the office. He's not new to this place since his been here often when he's being deployed for projects within Japan. As he walks inside the spacious office, he was greeted by a serious and mad CEO.

Explain what you have done!

Mr. Son said while angrily looking at Yeonjun.

I just did what you've told me, Mr. Son.

Really?! How many times did I told you I don't want you for my daughter?

Yeonjun was taken aback when Mr. Son suddenly opened the topic.

What are you talking about, Sir?

I loud laugh can be heard inside the room making Yeonjun nervous.

You think I don't know?! What you've been doing while you are still studying in America?!

Yeonjun widened his eyes upon hearing what Mr. Son said.

You planned everything well. I want to congratulate you. You got me at first but not when you're causing harm for my daughter. Your obsession to my daughter is alarming.

Mr. Son clasped his hands.

I know that you never stopped monitoring her since I sent you to America to study. Bribing one of the company's manager to give you information and spread false humours for the people to hate her. Befriended Kenji Tanaka knowing she's Childhood friend of Myoi Mina because that time you're already aware that my daughter likes her. That didn't stop there. You outplayed him. You even gave investment funds with my money to him just to stick around with Myoi Mina who's my daughter current girlfriend?! Am I right?!

Yeonjun is shock because he didn't expect that Mr. Son knew all of what he did and his plans starting to get out of hand.

Mr. Son I-

Mr. Son throw pile of papers in front of Yeonjun. Its the secret transactions he had been doing to get money from the Son Group.

Who's fault is this?! You.. because of you.. I'm forced to quit my dream. You made me realize how pathetic I am to be with Chaeyoung. The truth is you want me to stay away from her because you know she's more attached to me than you his own father who's been hurting her.

Yeonjun blurted out those words that he kept for a long time. He's now forming a fist out of anger. Meanwhile, Mr. Son just gave him a disbelief look then smirk at him.

Now, I'm giving you two options. If you continue disobeying me. I will file a case against you and tell to my daughter what you've done. Everything you'd work for will be gone forever! Or, you will obey all the things I want you to do including getting back my daughter. I'll just forget what you did. You can still have what you've worked for except my daughter. Do not touch her. You are not allowed to love her.

The room become silent the younger one didn't utter any words. He's just standing in front of the CEO who's gaze eating him up.

Silence means you are choosing the second option right?! I have nothing to say. Just go. We are now finish talking.

But, Yeonjun isn't moving. It looks like he's spacing out and still in disbelief of what's been happening to him at the very moment.

Leave!

The CEO shouted making the latter flinched.

Secretary Kang who's been outside the door heard it. He slowly opened the door in his concern for the CEO.

Make him leave and bring my daughter here! Mr. Son said.

Secretary Kang quickly went towards Yeonjun to guide him out. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung heard also they way his father shouted with her friend. The memories with her father started to pop up in her head making her scared. He saw unpleasant look from his friend.

Ms. Son, please go inside. Secretary Kang said.

Yeon? Are you okay? Did he do something to you? Chaeyoung asked.

Yeonjun just shook his head and smile faintly at her.

I'm sorry but I can't join you inside. I'll just wait for you here. Yeonjun said not looking in her eyes.

It's fine. Chaeyoung said while patting Yeonjun's shoulder.

--
What have you done this time? Chaeyoung said while walking towards his father.

Mr. Son shrug.

Nothing much. Just discipling my person because he's been disobeying me lately. Mr. Son said.

Stop doing that Dad! Stop making it hard for us! Chaeyoung blurted out.

You are the one who's making it hard Katarina. You're making it hard for those who's been around you. If you agreed in the first place, do you think things will happen?!

Mr. Son said smirking to her daughter.

Chaeyoung was taken aback. For a second, she agreed with his Dad.
--