Thirty One

Twice Apartment

Jihyo's POV

Hey. Are you okay? You look so pissed from what Jeongyeon said. She's just joking. I said.

I'm okay Unnie. She's right anyway. So, what do you want to talk about? She curiously asked me.

Right?! What is going on with her?

What happened to you after we left? She worriedly asked.

Nothing much. We just had a serious talk about it. She said.

Is he the one who makes that to your face? I asked her.

No! It's not PD-nim. He may be angry with us but he's just being a protective father. She said.

I just nodded.

I'm scared Chaeyoungah.. What if I'm next? I nervously asked her.

No. That will not happen Unnie. She confidently said.

Why? Did PD-nim fix that already? I asked.

Yeah! So, no need to worry. Just concentrate on your solo debut. I know how much time and effort you gave. You deserve it. I'm so proud of you! She said smiling at me.

What happened to Mina's case? I asked.

Her face changed something different from before. She nervously looked at me.

I think they didn't ma-ke it on time. But, I'm sure everything will be fine. She said.

I hope so Chaengie. I really hope. It will be very big if Nayeon and Jeongyeon's relationship will leak. I said while scratching my not itchy nape.

I know. That's why you should tell them to be careful. Not only them but all of us. I think it's better that everyone knows everyone's secrets. What do you think? She asked me.

I have been thinking about this since PD-nim called us that day but I'm not sure if I'm not stepping into their privacy. I said.

I think it's better that way Unnie. Who knows what will happen next. After every one confesses just advise us to be careful. No one will doubt it. She said.

I didn't know that you matured a lot Chaeyoungah.. I said while messing up her hair.

By the way Unnie, stop kissing your boyfriend publicly. She teasingly said.

I blushed. I slapped her shoulder.

Yah! We didn't. It's not in public place. That's why I'm also scared. What if someone in our team is betraying us. I said.

Her eyes wide open.

You see.. There's only a few people who know about Nayeon and Jeongyeon's relationship. I said.

That may be true.. it's possible. She said.

But, wait! Who's the girl you are hugging in the photo? I raise my eyebrows.

Come on Unnie... She's just a friend. She said.

Who is she? I curiously asked.

You'll know her soon. I'm going to sleep now Unnie.. Mina Unnie might be waiting for me. She said then yawn.

Ok-ay. Aigoo. You look so tired as if you travelled far. Take care of Mina Cub.. You know how much she needs you more than us. I said.

You don't need to tell me that Unnie. You know also how much I am willing to take care of her more than you know.  She said.

I know. You coward. I said.

Eh? By the way, I'm going out tomorrow. I'll just go back in the evening to take care of my Mina Unnie. She said.

Possessive Cub we have.

Hey. Aren't you out these past days? I asked.

Just gave me this week Unnie. Please. She said pleading.

Okay. Fine. I said.

Thank you Jihyo Unnie. You're the best leader. I love you. She said.

I love you too Cub.. Don't forget to put ointment on your face. You're an idol if you forgot! I scolded her.

--
Son Chaeyoung's POV

I am now done taking a shower. I'm now going to Mina Unnie's room. You see when she's having anxiety attacks before I used to sleep by her side. I'm not taking advantage of her. It's just that she is comfortable with me. That's what she told me. Sometimes I feel bad if she's this weak because I somehow feel happy that she's clingy with me.

Get it together Son Chaeyoung! I knock then open the door.

Mina Unnie? I asked.

Chaeng I've been waiting for you. She said.

Aw.. my heart.

I walk towards her bed then slowly lay down because I'm really tired.

So, did Jihyo scold you? She worriedly asked me.

No. She didn't. I used my lovely pleading eyes on her. I said.

I hear her giggle.

How about you? Are you okay? I asked her. She stared at me and looked directly in my eyes.

Ahh.. My heart.

Yeah. Because you are here with me. She said still staring at my eyes.

I blushed.

Because of me? I asked again.

Oh! I mean because of you and the members. She said.

Eh?! You made me believe for a second that I'm special. My poor heart.

Don't worry everything will be okay. Let's sleep now Unnie. I'm a little bit tired. I said.

She moved closer to me and placed her head in my shoulder. I told you she's clingy. Of course, I caressed her hair for her to fall asleep. She hugged me so I hugged her back. That's it.

Chaeng.. She softly called me.

I humm in response.

Did I ever tell you that you smell like a baby?  She said then giggled.

Hey. Stop sniffing my neck Unnie. It's the first time you told me. Nayeon and Momo Unnie always tell me that. I said.

So, they're sniffing you too? She asked sounded like irritated for an unknown reason.

Come on. Let's just sleep Unnie. Your Baby Cub is tired. I said.

I heard her giggle.

Ne~ Thank you my baby cub. Please dream of me. She said.

Ne~ You're always welcome in my heart Unnie. I said.

--
Mina's POV

Ne~ You're always welcome in my heart Unnie. She said.

So, sweet talker. I think she fastly fall asleep. She's really tired. Even with cuts in your face you still look pretty. Is it just me? You look really hot?! Ugh. Come on Mina. That's no time to think about that. You still have to face the public with the ongoing scandal. Geez.

Mina Unnie?! Close your eyes already. Stop thinking about it. Tomorrow will be okay. She said trying to fight her sleep.

I kissed her cheek and I hugged her tighter.

Goodnight Chaeng. I said.

Goodnight Unnie. She said then kissed my head.

--