Three

Twice Chatbox

Jihyo: When are you coming home?

Momo: Why? You missed us
Already?! ☺️

Mina: Miss you too.😉

Sana: Miss you girls.. going
back next week.. 😘

Jihyo: 🫰

Jeongyeon: Please buy me lots
of snacks..

Nayeon: me too..

Sana: okay... We already did.

Momo: including the SMC..

Nayeon: SMC seems busy lately..

Mina: Busy for?!

Jeongyeon: We don't know..

Jihyo: Dubu? Tzu? Cub?

Nayeon: see..

Jeongyeon: Cub??

Nayeon: She's offline for two
days already..

Mina: You don't know
where she is?

Jihyo: she's away to somewhere for something..

Mina: Eh??!

Jeongyeon: Tzu.. is online..

Momo: Tzu.. hello..

Sana: Why are you busy?!
You didn't miss us?!

Tzuyu: Hello Unnies.
We are fine..
We miss you too.

Nayeon: Are you the spokesperson
of SMC?

Tzuyu: haha.. I'm just online
they aren't.

Jihyo: Tzu.. Where's the cub?

Tzuyu: we are also looking
for her...

Mina: What you mean?

Momo: Everything okay?

Dahyun: Everything is okay.

Nayeon: Where are you?

Dahyun: heading to the Cub.

Tzuyu: oh! You found her.

Dahyun: Yup. I'll fetch you
within 15 minutes.

Jihyo: Everything okay?

Cub: Yup. Bye.

Tzuyu: Chat you later Unnies.

Dahyun: Chat you later.. bye..

Nayeon: Chaeng.. Chaeng..

Mina: Ehh?!

Momo: Ehh?!

Sana: Ehh?!

Jihyo: The hell.. are they having a secret schedule that we didn't know?!

Jeongyeon:  Maybe.. haha

Nayeon: I miss the cub..

---
Mina's POV

" Mitang~ Are you going to meet your boyfriend later?" Sana asked. Hmm.. yeah?!.. I casually answered. "I've been chatting Chaeyoung but she never seen my chats. She's not even online. The hell.. she asked me to buy her something but now she's not responding" Momo complained. By the way, what did she asked you to buy? I asked. "She asked me buy a color paint.." Momo said. "Such an artistic kid we have... " Sana commented while shaking her head. Kid?! Yet, she's the most free spirited among us. I commented. "Oh.. here comes the Chaeyoung protector.." Sana said. "Tell me Mitang~ Do you like Chaeyoung? I mean you two are close since we debuted. And, I think she likes you too.." Momo asked. "What are you talking Momoring? She already have a boyfriend for almost a year.. It's just a fan service they are doing.. " Sana commented. She.. she's right.. it's just fan service.. Did I saw Momo smile? She seems happy to my answer. Chaeyoung she's like my little sister. I answered. "Is that so? Then, Don't let her misinterpret your actions. It will hurt her. She's my frie-nd too, Mina" Momo seriously said. "Why she will be hurt when in the first place both of them knew that it's just fan service?" Sana asked. "Well, I'm just telling you guys not to hurt Chaeyoung. She's my friend even we fight. I really adore that baby Cub. And, she's not a Kid Satang~ We don't know one day she's just gonna tell us she's dating or what.." Momo warned us with seriousness in her voice. I'm clearly aware of it. I adore baby Cub more than anyone else and I don't want to see her hurt too.

--

Chaeyoung's Apartment

Dahyun's POV

The hell Son Chaeyoung... You look awful bro! I  just saw her look at me then tried her best to smile at us. "So, what happened? From just looking at you.. Did she rejected you?" Tzuyu asked. She just look at us then look somewhere else.. "She already have a -- boyfriend.." The small girl answered. I saw Tzuyu's eyes widen  while I blink my eyes multiple times trying to absorb what she said. "Why you two are quiet?! I told you she already have a boyfriend and Momo and Sana Unnie knows it too.." She said. It can be seen how hard she tries her best not to cry. "I didn't confess because I saw her holding hands with a man.. Its my fault that I misunderstood her actions towards me.. I'm stupid! I hate myself for assuming that she likes me too.." She said. She cover her face with her hands while whimpering in pain. "Chaeng.. It's alright.. You can cry to us.." I heard Tzuyu said as she reach the cub to hug her tightly. I hugged both of them. It's very unusual to see the cub like this although we are close with each other. Chaeyoung doesn't let her emotions eat her. She's always calm and cool but not today. That shows how seriously hurt she was from what's going on in her heart. " It's okay Cub. We are here.. We will help you move one.. " I said while hoping it will give her comfort.

--
Days had passed from the day Chaeyoung revealed her heart break to us. I observed that she's quiet lately. She just nod and shakes her head whatever you asked nor tell her. She's calm as always but her confidence wasn't best at the moment. I and Tzuyu decided to accompany Chaeyoung in her apartment because she doesn't want to go back in our apartment yet. How I wish that her heart will heal faster than our comeback.

--
Tzuyu's POV

Today is the day that MISAMO will return from their vacation or should I say schedule in preparation to their unit debut. I'm now with the quiet version baby Cub while Dahyun Unnie decided to go in our group apartment to welcome the J-line Unnies. The other Unnies are also asking us about Chaeyoung because it's been a week since they saw her. Luckily, they don't know where Chaeyoung lives so as much as they want to pester her they can't do it, not now that she's healing. I know she's trying her best to act normal. It took her three days to let all her tears gone. I don't know what will happen to us specially knowing that the Unnies are hiding something from us. To be honest, I am disappointed to Momo Unnie as much as I am to Mina Unnie. She's the closest to the Cub after us. I wonder why she didn't told anything to Chaeyoung. I know she also realized that there's something going on between Mina and Chaeyoung. It's not a fan service anymore. And, for Mina Unnie.. I don't know what to say. It's not Chaeyoung's fault after all.

--