Quadspiracy Theory

I hope you guys appreciate that I updated a little faster this time

REALLY HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! It was an absolute delight to right.

BUT WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FIC IS ALMOST DONE??? I COULD CRY

Once again pls enjoy!

~~~

"If you sign this contract, the executives want you to work with them in Hollywood."

That night, (Y/N) couldn't get Raine's proposal out of her head.

This was it. This was her one chance to achieve her dream. She may never get this chance again.

And yet when she stared at her favorite framed picture of her and her four best friends, her head was full of doubt once more.

(Y/N) sat by the window of her bedroom, completely torn. She found herself staring at the quads' bedroom windows, the guilt in her chest growing especially when they occasionally looked over to wave at her. Seeing Nicky hurt the most. Once she finally looked away, she stood up and paced her floor. She really had no idea what to do. Was she to fulfill her lifelong dream or live the comfortable yet chaotic life she'd been living with her friends?

Then, the girl's eyes widened slightly as she looked up at her acoustic guitar. It was always hanging on her wall. It was a treasured gift from her best friends, after all. She took it down now to let her fingers graze the writing. When they'd given the guitar to her, they'd already written their heartfelt messages on it in permanent black marker. Although they'd broken her previous guitar, she still never felt so loved by them.

And this guitar was given before Nicky had even realized his feelings for her. Everytime she looked at it, she somehow felt more motivated to follow his message. "Follow your destiny," he'd written. Such a simple yet poetic line from a boy so young.

Once again, (Y/N) felt motivated. She may not have an answer for her manager now, but she did feel inspired. So she picked up her notebook and pen and began to write.

~~~

Two weeks later, (Y/N) finds herself at the Harper household that night in another movie marathon with herself, the quads, and Britt. The marathon was for him, after all, and maybe a little bit for Dicky despite him not being there.

"These Jett Masterson spy movies are ridiculous," Dawn complained.

"Ridiculously good!" Nicky exclaimed. "Jett Masterson as Agent Zachary Maxwell is the greatest spy that ever lived."

Ricky nodded, his eyes also glued to the screen as he ate popcorn. "I feel safer living in a world that he protects."

"It's a movie, doofuses!" Dawn snapped.

"Well, either way, you agreed to watch these movies because they remind us of Dicky," (Y/N) piped in. "You know how much he loves Jett Masterson."

"Yeah, I know," Dawn rolled her eyes. "And I do admit I miss him too. But there's no suh thing as evil masterminds with pet sharks!"

"Still though. They're entertaining!"

"Crikey!" Britt exclaimed, his eyes also glued to the screen. "It bit him right in the face!"

"Please," Dawn rolled her eyes again. "He gets bit in the face in every movie."

Some dramatic music played from the movie and the quad boys exclaimed, "Yes!" Dawn just rested her head in her hand, bored out of her mind. (Y/N) just chuckled and reached across Nicky to get popcorn from Ricky. But the brunette stopped her, got the popcorn himself, and fed it to her with a lovestruck smile. (Y/N) grinned as she chewed but Ricky grumpily put the bowl further away from his brother.