Go Hollywood

((WOW THIS WAS SOOO LONG BUT WORTH IT!!

Really hope you guys like it too!))

((Shoutout for this one is Gacha_Ava_Studios !! Thanks for commenting and catching up! One of your comments caught my eye bc it was like a spoiler for one of the scenes here hehe wonder if you can guess which one))

Every year, the Harpers - and (Y/N), with permission from her parents - went on an annual camping trip for their summer vacation. It used to be fun and (Y/N) looked forward to it, but as the summers passed, it started to get boring for the quads, especially since they always went to the same location for the same two days and then went home. They were preparing for that very trip one day. (Y/N), Nicky, and Dawn were packing the camping things and clothes, Ricky was checking the sleeping bags, and Dicky was watching a Jett Masterson movie.

"Could you help out a little?!" (Y/N) demanded, reaching across Dawn to smack Dicky's head. "This isn't even my stuff!" She had already prepared her own camping things this morning.

Dawn and Nicky scoffed while Dicky glared at her. "Hold on! This is a good scene."

The scene then went on until Jett Masterson went into a car, and the scene shifted to the set of the movie. Jett got out of the car and looked directly into the camera. "Hi, I'm Jett Masterson," he introduced. "Star of Kidney Punch: One, Two, Three, and Five. And after a hard day of kidney punching and saving the world, I could use a vacation. Couldn't you?"

"I know I could, Jett," Dicky answered, shrugging.

"How would you and your family like to go on the ultimate family vacation?"

"Sure would...can't afford it on a kid's salary."

"For free?"

"I'm listening!" Dicky leaned forward.

"He's not really talking to you," Dawn shot at him.

"If you've ever dreamed of going to Hollywood..." Jett continued.

"I'm listening!" Dawn leaned forward and smiled now.

"Then go online, and check out Unique Excursions, Ultimate Family Vacation Giveaway today."

"Giveaway?" (Y/N) put down the lamp she was holding and also leaned forward. "I'm listening too!"

"Because you deserve..." Jett punched through the commercial photo. "...a break."

A man's voice now spoke, continuing the ad. "To enter the contest go to the Unique Excursions website and fill out an empty form today. And now back to Alex Guarnaschelli's Destination Cook Down!"

"Ooh," Nicky grabbed the remote. "Now I'm listening!"

"Well!" Ricky sighed as he walked into the room, carrying a bunch of sleeping bags. "It took all afternoon, but the sleeping bags are officially spider free."

"Spiders can have them!" Dawn grabbed the remote from Nicky and shut the TV off. "No, we are not going on another one of Dad's stupid camping trips this year. WE are going to win that Hollywood vacation." She grabbed her laptop and searched for the website. "Just. You. Wait."

"Well, good luck to you guys," (Y/N) shrugged and continued packing.

"What are you doing? You're definitely coming too."

"But it's a family vacation."

"I'm sure they'd make an exception," Dicky offered.

"You're like family to us, after all," Nicky smiled.