Quadshank Redemption

First off: thank you for 1k+ votes and 32k+ reads!!! It brings me so much joy that more of you are enjoying this book and more of you are reading!! It's what motivates me to keep up and finish this book for you all!

With that being said, please enjoy this fairly simple chapter :3 

~~~

"(Y/N)!" Dooley called out to the girl as he ran over. She was exiting a classroom while she was talking to Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. "You still up to the recording this weekend?"

"Yeah!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "It's a perfect time!"

"Great! Dooley out!"

As the boy walked off, Ricky raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You're finally gonna do recording for a new music video?"

"Yeah, the one I wrote about Nicky!" (Y/N) beamed proudly.

"Ooh, sounds like a perfect time indeed!" Dawn smiled while the three walked down the halls. "I am so excited for the carnival this Saturday!"

"Guys!" Nicky suddenly ran over excitedly waving a poster. "Guess what they're having at the carnival? A Deep-Fry Anything booth!"

"Will They deep-fry an apple?" Ricky asked.

"Yes!"

"Will They deep-fry a bologna sandwich?" Dicky asked.

"Yes!"

"Will they deep-fry a soccer ball?" Dawn asked

"They will deep-fry anything! It's literally in the name."

"Who'd wanna deep fry a soccer ball?"

"You're the one who asked!" (Y/N) put a hand on his shoulder, and he relaxed a little bit.

"You seem pretty angry about this fry booth thing."

"You know what? 30 seconds ago, I was around that corner thinking, 'Man, when I tell them about this deep fry booth, they're gonna be just as excited as I am.' But you know what? Just like that time I found a practically unused spatula in the woods, you three ruined this as well."

Ricky frowned. "It had blood on it."

"Could've been sauce!"

"Alright love, I got you new utensils for our anniversary, remember?" (Y/N) coaxed him. "Get over it."

"Alright baby," Nicky smiled and hugged her waist.

"Wow, he really calms right down after (Y/N) says anything," Dicky pointed out.

Nicky glared. "Because, once again, the three of you ruin things for me!"

"Okay, nobody is ruining this carnival for anybody," Dawn insisted. "We have waited too long. I mean, it's finally our year to be the oldest kids at the carnival."

"Yeah!" The four agreed happily.

"I mean, since first-grade we have looked at those other kids and thought, 'Wow, I wish I was having as much fun as them'."

"Yeah!"

"And this year, we ARE them!"

"Yeah!"

"And this year, I'm finally gonna win that stuffed banana with a face on it.," Dicky said determinedly.

"What is it with you?" Ricky asked exasperatedly. "Every year, you blow an entire month's allowance on game tickets trying to win that stupid banana."

"It's not stupid. It's wearing glasses."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "You can literally buy one, Dicky."