We'll Always Have Parasites

It took everything in me to finally finish this chapter because I was technically bored of it but IM HERE WITH IT NOW

AND I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY

Especially the last bit hehe. I expect good reactions

~~~

"Happy birthday, Dad!"

Tom happily waved to his son through the screen, holding the tablet while his family and (Y/N) surrounded him. Dicky was sitting behind his desk in his temporary bedroom. "Hey, kiddo! Thanks for remembering my birthday!"

Dicky shrugged. "Thanks to my siblings for reminding me." Behind Tom, the three other quads made cut-throat motions and shook their heads vigorously. "I mean...thanks for reminding me that Australia time works differently and I almost called you earlier!" He cleared his throat. "By the way, where's Britt?"

"Since his new girlfriend Debra's still in town, Britt has been away to some 'American camp' with her," Ricky said, his face full of puzzlement.

"They send us pictures of their experience every night," Dawn said. "I still don't get what they're supposed to do there."

Nicky then nudged (Y/N). "Too bad we can't go on a weekend getaway love."

"One, they're not on a weekend getaway," Anne put in. "And two, that won't happen for a very long time."

(Y/N) just chuckled. "Guess where we're off to for Mr. Tom's birthday dinner tonight?"

Dicky scoffed. "We've only ever been going to Captain Galactic's Pizzatarium for as long as we can remember."

"And it just gets more fun every year!" Tom practically giggled.

"Don't eat too much of the pizza and barf on the waitresses like you did last year, Dad!"

Tom scoffed. "Look at my kids looking out for me and telling me what to do," He still chuckled at the notion but his face fell when he noticed all four of his quad children and (Y/N) and his wife included were giving him a stern, serious look. "I swear I won't!"

"Well, happy birthday again! Bye guys!"

"Bye Dicky!"

~~~

At the aforementioned pizzatarium, everyone was seated at a table, including Mae who sat beside Dawn, and (Y/N) who sat across from Tom. The birthday man was practically bouncing in his seat. A waitress dressed up like an alien came up to them. "Welcome to Captain Galactic's Pizzatarium!" she greeted. "Where-"

"Where the pizza is out of this world!" Tom interrupted, laughing. "Alright, here we go. Okay we're gonna take two galactic-sized meat-eor lovers pizza, right?

"Actually Mr. Tom can one of those pizzas be a stellar spinach instead?" (Y/N) asked. "Trying to eat healthier. And can we get a pitcher of iced gravi-tea?"

"Yeah sure! The more space puns the merrier!"

"Sorry, we're just a little excited," Anne said to the waitress. "We're celebrating a special birthday boy today."

"Oh really?" the girl asked, smiling in Nicky and Ricky's direction. "Which little space cadet's birthday is it?"

"MINE! Tommy Harper reporting for space duty!" The grown man excitedly raised his hand and saluted.

The waitress just shrugged and walked off to report their orders, and Dawn groaned through gritted teeth, "Dad, don't embarrass us."

"What?"