Poo Dunnit

It was a normal day at the Harper house. (Y/N) and the quads were seated on the couch with a camera in front of them. (Y/N) and Nicky were seated beside each other on the couch, Dicky was on the floor in front of them, and Ricky and Dawn were on the couch back behind them.

Totally normal day.

The five kids pretended to hold onto a railing, and acted as if they were on some rollercoaster. "Here we go!" Dawn initiated. "Up, up, up..." She gasped. "We're at the top of the log ride! We can see the whole water park! And...down we go!"

The kids raised their hands in the air and screamed. "Sharp right turn!" Nicky shouted.

They continued to scream as they turned to the right. "Hard fake left!" Dicky warned.

They did the same as they turned to the left. "Here comes the cameras!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Eyes open!" Dawn reminded.

The camera flashed and Dawn quickly went to check it. "How'd we do?" Dicky asked.

"How'd we do?" Dawn repeated. "How'd we do, we have ten eyes and nine of them are closed!"

In the picture, Dawn had her arms spread out and the boys looked kind of weird. (Y/N) intentionally had her hands over her eyes, and was slightly leaned into Nicky. She was tempted to delete the pic.

"Well, come on, let's practice again," Dawn continued.

"Dawn, what do you expect from a WATER PARK?" (Y/N) asked. "We're bound to have our eyes closed because of the intensity of the splashing."

"I know! But we're finally tall enough to ride the Red Bomber Log Flume and we need a great picture to prove it."

"I wasn't scared," Ricky suddenly said.

"Nobody said you looked scared."

"You're the one who looks scared! You're white as a ghost!"

"I just need a tan I'm not scared."

"Stop saying I'm scared! I. Am not scared."

"Sure you're not," (Y/N) joked.

"What about you then, huh?! You had your eyes covered!"

(Y/N) held her hands up, eyebrows furrowed. "Again! It's a water park! I don't want chlorine in things that help me see!"

"If it helps you can put your head behind me so nothing gets on it," Nicky offered innocently.

The offer made (Y/N) smile but Dawn shook her head. "No way! Then she won't be in the picture! Think Nicky, think!"

"Is my hair thinning?" Dicky suddenly gasped and took the camera. "Now I'm scared. I don't wanna end up looking like-- Oh hey Dad!"

Tom suddenly entered the room and gagged a bit as he fanned the air. "Ugh! Smells like a whale's blowhole. Did you brush your teeth today?"

"Yes sir," (Y/N) replied.

"Have any of MY KIDS brushed their teeth today?" The quads were just silent. "Alright, mouth check. Let's go!"

(Y/N) stepped back nervously as the quads stepped forward. "Uh, Mr. Harper, I don't think you want them to--"

Too late. The Harperquads exhaled and Tom gagged even harder on their breath. "Oh...oh why did I ask for that?! (Y/N) how are you immune?!"

"Simple, I have powers," (Y/N) smiled innocently. When no one bought it she just brought out a perfume bottle from her pocket. "I spray Justin Bieber's special cologne in my shirt to block out the bad smells."