She Blinded Him With Science Bob

((Not gonna lie, there isn't much fluff here but I still enjoyed writing certain parts))

(Y/N) was over at the Harpers' playing video games as she sat in-between Dicky and Nicky. Ricky was just reading a book. (Y/N) groaned in frustration and slumped back on the couch when her character died. "Lost again, (Y/N)?" Dicky teased.

"Shut up!" she snapped. "This game is too hard. I don't know the combos!"

"Here!" Nicky handed his controller to her. "You press the Up B buttons for the special attack and wait until the gauge gets green before you press the Up SL buttons."

(Y/N) now played as Nicky, and with his instructions, she actually managed to beat up Dicky. He gasped when he realized he'd lost. "No fair! She was playing as you!"

"And finished as herself!"

(Y/N) squealed and high-fived Nicky. "Thanks! Why didn't you teach me before?!"

"I wanted to keep winning against you, duh!" And because Nicky secretly thought she looked cute when she was mad. (Y/N) shoved him hard, a playful smile on her lips. "Hey! I helped you win!"

"Which is cheating!" Dicky said, pointing.

They would have bantered more but Dawn came running down the stairs. "Hey guys, check it out! Science Bob just sent us tickets for his live show Friday night!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait!"

"Actually, you CAN wait," Ricky corrected. "You just don't want to."

Dawn sighed. "It's a figure of SPEECH, Ricky." She leaned down and handed Nicky her phone.

"Ah, front row seats," he noticed. "We're Science B's VIPs!"

"Is this seriously still because of Quad Club?" (Y/N) questioned. "Wasn't that forever ago?"

"Actually, it was only two months ago," Ricky put in. (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"I hope he does that experiment where he turns olive juice into an olive using muscular astronomy," Dicky said.

"Actually, it's molecular GAStronomy. Which is the cooking or eating of fine food."

The four kids groaned. "Whatever, as long as I get to eat that delicious olive," Nicky said with a smile.

"Technically if it's made of juice, you're drinking it."

They all groaned again. "Ricky you don't HAVE to be right ALL the time," Dawn said.

"It's so annoying when you try to act like a know-it-all," (Y/N) huffed.

"Yeah, you're always correcting us," Nicky put in.

"I don't always," Ricky said, standing and putting a hand on his hip. "In fact, there's a lot of mistakes you make that I think 'Eh, not worth it'." He turned and walked off to the kitchen. His siblings just glared

The doorbell rang. The three went back to their game while Dawn went to open the door. Mae was there. "Hey Mae!" she greeted. "I got you a ticket for Science Bob's show this Friday! Get excited!"

"I am excited! But I'm not goin'!"

"What, why?"

"That's Friday the 13th."

"Whoa, wait, really?" (Y/N) dropped her controller and stood now. "I didn't know that."

"Chill, (Y/N)," Dawn sighed. "Friday the 13th is just a day like any other day. You really don't believe in silly superstitions, do you?"

"No, not the silly ones," Mae said. "Just real ones. Like Friday the 13th. It's bad luck."

"Well, I'm still gonna go," (Y/N) shrugged. "I'm willing to experience the bad luck just for the experiments. I wanna see him turn anything to gold!"