Not-So-Sweet Charity

Before anything else

I AM SO SORRY

I went on a sudden hiatus for about 5 months but I've just been so busy with school, I really had no time to right even though I really wanted

BUT IM BACKKK

Unfortunately, though updates will still be inconsistent, my best would probably be a new chapter a week but rest assured that I have full intentions of seeing this until the very end :)))

Here's the new chapter! I really hope it was worth ittt

~~~

(Y/N) didn't know what to expect when she walked into Get Sporty one afternoon. But when she did, she was surprised to see the pet groomer Montagellis pass by and the sports store Harpers glaring at them.

"Beat it, Monta-smellies," Dawn walked forward with her arms crossed.

"Don't worry," Joey Montagelli stepped forward as well, sneering at Dawn. "No Montagelli would ever be anywhere near a Har-pooper."

"And no (L/N) would ever want to be in this situation again," (Y/N) chirped.

Joey turned to the girl and he immediately perked up. "Oh, hey, (Y/N)."

"Seriously, Joey, get out before Mrs. Harper bashes your head through a basketball hoop."

The blonde glared at the Harpers again and nodded. "Yeah...wouldn't want to stay here either."

Once he was gone, Nicky approached her to put an arm around her shoulders. "Hey, baby, good to see you."

"What was that about?" (Y/N) instantly asked, eyebrow raised.

Mae rolled her eyes. "They were being petty and ruined each others' packages that the mailman accidentally switched."

"...Well sheesh."

"Still can't believe you're friends with one of them, (Y/N)," Ricky scoffed.

"Well guys, before the whole business war, Joey and I were good friends. Still are."

"Yeah, I can still remember when we thought you wrote Steal Your Heart about him."

"Which was a thing of the past," Nicky said quickly, furrowing his brows at his brother.

"Well I can't believe Dawn tried to flirt with him during Quad Court," Dicky teased, nudging his sister, to which Dawn raised an eyebrow at.

"And I can't believe people thought you dated in summer camp," Mae teased back.

"Like Nicky said: a thing of the past!"

(Y/N) chuckled. "I get that Joey's being mean to you guys because of the family thing but I swear he doesn't want this. Not really. You guys should just give him a chance."

Dawn scoffed loudly. "Yeah. No thanks."

"Just as long as he doesn't take you away from me, I'm good!" Nicky chirped.

(Y/N) chuckled and kissed his cheek. "He could never."

Which made Nicky make a small hum in satisfaction.

~~~

The three quad boys were in the living room when Dawn and Mae came downstairs excitedly. "Hey!" Dawn called out. " Do you guys wanna go door to door asking for money?"

"I'm in!" Ricky agreed.

"Yep," Nicky smiled.

"I like money," Dicky said.