The Harper Quad-jobbers

BLEATED HAPPY NEW YEARRRR

Sorry to start the year with not only a late update but also with a boring episode chapter. I did NOT like writing this

But I'm looking forward to writing about more fun moments and scenes 🙂

Btw, if you can or want to, please read my A/N at the end when you're done.

Until then, enjoy~

~~~

A week had passed since (Y/N) had written Freak the Freak Out, and she was already itching to write a new song. She was starting to get the hang of her sessions and they were becoming more fun and less stressful now. Raine was so impressed with her tremendous improvement that they agreed to lessen sessions by an hour. So now she was starting to write a brand new song all on her own, and this time, Nicky insisted on helping with her.

"You've been so focused on your lessons lately, that I haven't had time for MY guitar lessons with you!" he'd said. "Now I get to have them, spend more time with the love of my life, AND get to help her with her album. It's a win-win-win!"

He was too cute that (Y/N) had no choice but to agree.

So they were on their third day of jamming in her room, sitting cross-legged on her bed. Usually they played until nighttime came but that day, it was the start of spring break so Nicky and (Y/N) spent the morning together singing a new song they were writing.

"~If you wanna fly~" they sang. "~I will be your sky. Anything you need, that's what I'll be~"

"~You can come to me~" (Y/N) finished.

Nicky set his guitar down and applauded. "As usual, my baby is extraordinary."

(Y/N) laughed and cupped his face. "Only 'cause I have my sweet boyfriend to help me out."

The boy smiled. "I hope Raine approves of it."

"Me too. I mean, when we put your name in the album, people are going to wonder who you are."

"What? No, I don't need credit."

(Y/N) looked at him weirdly. "What?"

"Come on, I just want all the attention on you. I don't mind not getting famous for just helping you write a few lyrics. That's what I feel about you anyway. I don't want to be known about my contribution at all."

The girl blinked. "Who are you and what have you done to Nicky."

"What?"

"Look, love, that's incredibly sweet and all, but may I remind you you're a Harper quad?"

Nicky blinked. "...And?"

"AND you're infamously known for being..." She tried her best to find the right words. "...NOT like what you just described?"

The boy chuckled and pulled her closer to him. "When it comes to you, I couldn't care about anything else."

(Y/N) smiled gently. "Awwww..."

Suddenly, Nicky's phone dinged, and he pulled it out to check the notification. "Ooh! Ricky said our pool might arrive today!"

The singer's eyes lit up. The quads have been talking about wanting to make their home this year's summer haven so they were getting ahead of themselves and planning while it was still springtime. She was fully onboard with their plan but couldn't help or contribute to buying the pool. But luckily, Ricky found a sale and apparently had gotten a good deal.

"I can't wait for your pool party! I hope I can finish my session for that day earlier."

"I hope the pool is what we hoped for!" Nicky gathered his guitar and kissed the girl quick. "Come over to check it out when you can! We'll let you know when it's arrived."