*The Fast, The Quads, and The Furious*

Aidan once said he wanted to do a racing episode! And so, I present this episode to you!

~~~

"Are you excited to hear (Y/N)'s new song, Nicky?" Dawn asked. The quads were at their lockers, and they closed them now as they were getting ready for homeroom.

"Yeah!" he replied. "I hope it's gonna be a good one."

"Is there something about her new song that I'm missing?" Ricky questioned.

"Well, she said it's supposed to be a different feel from her usual music," Dicky replied.

"And ever since (Y/N) and Nicky got together, she's actually never written a love song about them," Dawn pointed out.

"I'm hoping now's finally that time," Nicky said giddily, and started walking towards the school entrance.

Then Dawn and Dicky moved closer to Ricky. "But we've gotten hints of it already, and unfortunately it is NOT that..." The blonde boy looked worried.

The quads entered the area of the school entrance to see a crowd gathered around the school store. There was a group of boys standing in front, all dressed in what looked like racing outfits. The boy at the center was ginger-haired and wore a red tracksuit that stood out amongst the others. He spoke loudly to the crowd.

"As the president of the Racing Enthusiasts Club, I'd like to thank everyone for helping our dream come true. Thanks to your generous donations, we are able to finally have the mini go-kart track made in the park!" The students of Edgewood cheered in excitement. "Of course, this wouldn't have been made possible without our collaboration with (Y/N) (L/N)!" He gestured to the side and the singer emerged from behind the racing club members, as everyone else cheered and applauded her. "Thank you once again for hosting that mini-concert for our fundraiser!"

"Aw, it was nothing Lightning," (Y/N) said, waving her hand. "Maybe you can thank me by telling me your real name?"

"Nope!" the ginger-haired boy chirped and turned back to the crowd. (Y/N) looked over at the quads, shrugging as if to say "worth a shot". The quads chuckled at that. "Of course, (Y/N) will be performing at the go-kart's grand opening and first racing event this Saturday! In fact, here's a little preview of what's gonna go on! Hit it, (Y/N)!"

The girl held up her speaker, and Dooley ran to the front, readying his camera. (Y/N) let her pre-recorded music play, and the kids already began cheering at the rock vibe.

She whipped out a mic and threw it in the air, catching it, and began to sing.

You think you know me
But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me

You look at me and there's just one thing that you see
So listen to me
Listen to me

Everyone was clapping and singing to (Y/N)'s song, but Nicky found himself just listening intently at her lyrics, carefully watching her passionate expressions.

You push me back
I push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder

I'm dangerous so I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

The kids of Edgewood applauded and cheered for the girl, and Lightning stepped in front of her, clapping. "Catch more of (Y/N) down at the park this Saturday! Sign-ups for the go-kart race will be available tomorrow afternoon, so be prepared to secure your slot!"