•Tutor•Jisung•

One morning, you were called to the principal's office.

You were a really smart and good student with a decent life, so you were scared of getting in trouble. You knew your parents would get mad if you got into any trouble, so you tried being careful. But nothing could stop you from being scared.

Once you arrived, you sat down and waited for the principal to talk.
"Hello, Y/N, thank you for stopping by.
I would like to assign you as a tutor for some extra credit, is that okay with you?"
The principal said.
You felt relieved.
"Sure!" You said.

You needed the credit if you were going to your dream college. You waited for a while until the bell rang to meet the person you would be tutoring.

The door slowly opened to reveal Park Jisung. You thought he was smart, he was the quiet kid in your class, and he was really shy.
You couldn't believe your eyes.

You had liked him, he always smiled or laughed, but every time you saw him smile or laugh, it was the best.
He looked really cute, making you fall in love with him.
But he probably didn't even notice you.
"Hi Jisung," you smile.
"Hi," he awkwardly says.
"What time are we thinking? You asked
"Um, uh, come over tonight at 6?" He said he was shyly brushing his hair, making you go crazy.
"Okay." You smile. You were totally nervous.
~
Reaching early, you rang the doorbell, but his mom answered. "Oh hi! You must be Jisung's tutor, you're so pretty!" She squealed.
"Yes! And thank you. You blushed, clearly embarrassed, as she let you in.
She lead you to his room and you went it, you  saw him already trying to study on his bedroom floor.
"Oh, hey, Y/N," he says. "Hi, your mom, let me in." You smile, sitting down and putting your books down.
"Uh.. Before we start, I'm going to get some drinks. Soda good?" He asked. "Yeah."

While he went out, you suddenly had to go to the washroom. You were roaming the halls when you suddenly bumped into a little girl.
Oh, I know you." She jumps, "Hi! You were trying to match the happy energy she was giving you. "You're the pretty girl my brother talks about all the time when he tells me bedtime stories! She said it happily.

You turned around to see Jisung holding two sodas red with embarrassment.

"Please ignore that," he says, grabbing your arm. dragging you to his room.