•Doctor•Winwin•

Y/N POV:
I'm studying to become a doctor.
Ever since I was a little kid, it has been my dream to help and cure people around the world.

For years, I've sacrificed so much for my dreams to come true, and yet I was so close to achieving them.

One night, I was studying in my living room for a huge exam.
Even though I had a busy day, I still studied.
I always had to study, everyday I studied.

But I don't think that was a good idea since I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

I also shared my dorm with a guy named Winwin, we became really close friends, really close that I ended up having a crush on him.
But I knew not to confess because.
One, i didn't want to ruin our friendship,
And two, I was busy studying to become a doctor and I knew me being in a relationship would distract me.

Winwin, didn't really care about collage, he was always busy partying.

So while I was studying, he was out partying.
Before I fell asleep he texted me saying he would be coming home late.

Winwin POV:

I just arrived home from partying, I was half sober, half drunk.
My friend dropped me off, and I opened the door.

The whole place was dark, and I could only see one small light coming from the living room.

It's probably Y/N.

As I removed my shoes, I walked to the living room, and there she was.

I saw her body lying on the couch.
I smile at her, and I collect her books and papers that were on her lap.

I placed them in a neat pile on the table and then picked her up.

I carried her to her bedroom very carefully, as I was still slightly drunk.
I placed her on her bed, covering half of her body with a blanket.

I stay there and stare at her cute face, I always had a crush on Y/N, the moment we made eye contact when she moved in, my heart fell in love.

Living with her, I learnt a lot of things about her, and one of those things, was her wanting to become a doctor really bad.

I was going to confess the first month we lived together, but I didn't want to become a distraction to her, so I ended up partying trying to find someone else.

But I found no one, she was the only girl in my heart.

I gently caress her face, admiring it.
"Goodnight doctor." I whisper
I tiptoed out of the room and quietly shut the door.

I'll just wait.