•Back off•Xiaojun•

You're dating Xiaojun, the most popular guy at school, well,  secretly.

You act like friends at school, while he's the most clingy boyfriend you could ever imagine at home.

You're working on a school project at home on the couch while Xiaojun is lying on your lap.

"ugh! I hate this!" You cried.
"Isn't this due in two days?" Xiaojun asked, still lying in your lap on his phone.
"Yeah, sadly," you pout, looking down at him. He chuckles and gives you a kiss.
"You got this baby; I'll be here if you need help," he smiles. "I would love for you to help. But I know that you know nothing about chemistry."
You say you are making him playfully roll his eyes.
"Whatever"

Suddenly, one of your boy's best friends called.
"It's Hyunmoo, be quiet, okay?" You said you were putting a finger on Xiaojun's lips.
Making him nod.

You answered the call.
"What's up? you asked.
"Nothing much, just working on the project; sadly, you're done?" He asked,
"not yet"

You both talked for a bit about the project when he suddenly stopped talking.

"Hello? Y/N?"
"hmm?" I am focused on brushing Xiaojun's hair.

"I," he started.
"Spit it out," you laughed.

"I like you."
He confessed nervously.

Making you quiet and looking at Xiaojun.
Xiaojun suddenly sat up, shocked, and immediately hugged you.

He grabbed your phone and yelled at your friend.

"She's mine, so back off!"
And he hung up.

"XIAOJUN! Are you crazy?" You cried.
"He needs to know that you're taken," he says quietly, feeling guilty.
"Your crazy"