•Rich•Jaehyun•

Ever since you helped your husband get his dream job, he has become really rich.
Even though he became really rich, nothing changed.
Except for the fact that he has been spoiling you lately, and you don't know why.

He got you a really expensive ring and a really long red dress that costed more then 1000$z

You always reminded him that you didn't want him to spoil you because all you wanted was his love and affection.
You didn't really care about the money.

He understood and still give you his love and affection, but the spoiling didn't stop.

One time he called you into his office, and as he saw you through his door, he immediately said,"come in." With a warm smile, showing his dimples.

Once you get closer to him, he gives you his credit card.
"What's this for?" you asked.
"Go for a shopping spree." You just thanked him and left.

You sighed, closing his door.
You didn't want to waste his money on things you didn't need, so you decided to only buy a couple things.

After a few hours, you got home, seeing him in the kitchen cooking dinner but also looking at his phone.
"Hey, my love, come here," he says, as soon as he spots you.
"Did you have fun?" He asked, "Yeah, I did! I got a couple of pretty things." You smile, making him smile too.

"I'm glad. But why didn't you buy more?"
He asks, having his bank's website up on his phone.
"Jaehyun, you know I don't want to waste all your money," you mutter.
"Baby, I make more a week than you can ever imagine. I'm making this money for us," he says. "I know, but you know...
"Don't be scared to use it," he says, cutting you off.
"You know It's yours as well. You say you are looking down. He put a finger on your chin, lifting your face up. "I love you, don't be scared, it's just money. Now let me see what you got" he winked making you laugh.