•Draw•Ten•

"Hey mom! I'm going to get something in the cafe! You cried putting your shoes on.
"Okay, honey, stay safe!" Your mom yelled from her room.
You said goodbye and locked the door closed.

The cafe wasn't far, so walking would be nice, especially since the weather was sunny outside.

After a few minutes of walking, you arrived at the cafe.
You ordered a cold coffee and a chocolate croissant as a little treat.

You found a spot outside the cafe and sat down to enjoy the weather while listening to some music.

While eating your croissant, you noticed someone a few tables away drawing.
You should've bought your sketchbook.
You love drawing strangers when you're out in public, just seeing everyone's faces have different expressions and details makes you love to draw them, but your favourite thing to draw was their outfit.

His outfit really caught your eye. It was so different but so cool at the same time.

You noticed that he kept looking at you or just giving you glances while drawing on his sketchbook at the same time.

You didn't think much and stood up from your seat to walk up to the guy drawing that you think is drawing you.

But you just didn't want to be wrong so you walked be hide him and lucky there was a trash can be hide him, which gave you a perfect view of what he was drawing when you threw away your cup.

After a small glance at his sketchbook, he was drawing you.

"Hey- Wait. Are you drawing me? You asked the random stranger, and he looked up at you, his cheeks suddenly flushing in shame.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked if you-"
You chuckle. "Oh no, don't worry. I feel honoured." You stepped closer, leaning to get a better gaze.

He moves his sketchbook, showing you the full drawing.

"You're so talented.!" You awed, your lips parted slightly in amazement at his work.

You noticed the seat opposite him was available,so you sat on it, smiling charmingly.
You folded her arms and said,

"I see that you're not done, so here's a better view, I'm all yours for the day. You say, making him blush.

"I'm Y/N," I say, smiling. "Ten," the guy says.
"I like that name," I say, making him smile as he continues drawing me.