•Cold•Jaehyun•

FLASHBACK
"And you may kiss the bride."
I closed my eyes.
As his lips gave my lips a quick peck, I looked   at the crowd cheering and clapping.
"Let's get this finished," Jaehyun says, taking my hand and interlocking it with his.
As we walk on the pathway, i see my parents happy faces.
They're only happy because the company will go up.
END OF FLASHBACK

Yup, you're right.
I was forced to marry some random billionaire's son for my and his dad's company. At first, I wasn't complaining as long as they had money, but Jaehyun's coldness soon got bearable.
So one day I decided to run away and go live in a different country.
Jaehyun wasn't going to be home because of his work.
So I'm going to use that time to leave the house.

As I was packing my bag and getting tickets ready for me to leave, my phone suddenly buzzed, and I looked on my phone and I saw his caller ID,
'Jaehyun🥶'
"I'll act cold to him" i say rolling my eyes, going to the kitchen to get some water I have a list on the dining table of things I need to do to. Then I realized that i had to take the trash out and that I had to check on Bella.

Yeah, me and Jaehyun are babysitting Bella.
Well, I am.

I went out of the house and threw out the trash, then I went to the backyard and looked around for Bella.
"Bella?!" I yelled, hoping she would come barking at me. "Bella?!" I yell once more.

RUFF RUFF😀

I turn around and see Bella running up to me, wagging her tail. "Bella baby, you scared me," I say in a baby tone. "Let's go back in." I say and sigh, realizing I have to give Wayv their dog a little early since I'm leaving tomorrow morning. After finishing my chores, it was around midnight, so I decided to go to bed and call it a day.
                                    ~
The next day, I got up extra early. My alarm went off, and I checked the clock. 5am.
I got up, got my bags, and made myself breakfast.

"I'm so excited to go to Paris! And leave Jaehyun's cold ass!" I cheer.
After breakfast, I was ready! "Perfect, let's get going!" I'm walking up to the door. But then a voice startled me. "Where do you think you're going?" I turn around and see Jaehyun sitting on a chair. "I'm leaving, obviously." I ignored his glance. "You're funny," he says, standing up. I put my hand on the door knob and was ready to leave. But then I his my hands tighten around my waist.

"You're not going anywhere, darling." He kissed my neck. Making me close my eyes. I can't let him win that easily
"Why are you leaving me?" He asked with a sad tone. That sad tone made you feel bad. I can't let him win.
"You make me stay at home alone, and when you're home, you're always so cold like ice,"
I say, hugging him, making him freeze up. "See, this is what I mean," I whine, walking away. "No baby, please." I hear him running up to me. He grabs my arm and opens his arms, embracing my body. He wraps his arms around my back, kissing my cheek, making me blush at his sudden action. "Stay with me?" He asks, "If you are less cold, Then maybe," I say, kissing his lips. "I promise," he says, kissing me back.

"I have a surprise for you," he says, walking me to the bedroom. "I'll show you something the opposite of cold."