•Drunk roomie•Yangyang•

"Thanks for driving me home," you say.
"Of course, make sure Yangyang doesn't find out," your friend teases, helping you open the door. "Thanks again," you say, waving goodbye.

You're back in your dorm, completely drunk and barely standing on your feet.

You went to your friend's party after class and stayed there until midnight. You never told your roommate Yangyang because he gets protective, especially when it's you getting drunk.

You quickly tried to take off your heels but lost your balance and fell, but lucky for you, your roommate caught you right on time.
"Your home, are you okay?" he said as he helped you stand up again.

'I'm fine," you laughed drunkenly.
"Did you go to her party?" He asked,
"Yesss! It was so fun!" You cheered.
"I'm glad nothing else happened," he says to you.
As you listened, you had absolutely no strength left in your legs and fell into his arms.

"How drunk are you?" He walked you to the couch and went to the kitchen, grabbing you a glass of water. "I promise, I didn't drink much," you say.

"You should probably go take a warm bath," he suggested. "I'm fine!"" You smiled and said, "Here." He gives you the glass of water as you take a sip and give it back to him.

Your eyes were getting heavier, and before you knew it, your head was on Yangyang's chest.
You could still hear his heartbeat getting faster as he gently patted your head.

"You hear that, y/n? It's my heart beating because of you," he whispered, standing up and carrying you to your room.

As he lays you on your bed, he whispers, "Goodnight, have fun with your hangover tomorrow." Before he left your room, you grabbed his arm.

"Stay with me, please,"