•Game•Jeno•

"Heyy baby!! Are you done playing?" You ask Jeno. Standing beside him. Hoping he would say yes.

His screen turned red. "UGH, I DIED!" Jeno cried

Jeno turns around and looks at you.
"Baby, I promised Jaemin and Jisung that I'd play with them for another hour,"
He says, turning back around.
Even though he didn't say it in a mean tone or anything, it still made you mad, probably because you were on your period and you were feeling clingy.
But you just let it go and decided to try to fall asleep.
                                          ~
After laying down and waiting for an hour for Jeno, you stood up and asked Jeno again. "Hey baby, it's been an hour," you say, tapping his shoulder.
"Y/N, JUST LET ME PLAY!"
Jeno yelled at your face, making you shocked at his sudden action.
You heard someone yelling from his headset. "YAH JENO!" Jaemin yelled. Then you heard Jisung yell. "JENO HYUNG, ARE YOU STUPID?"

At least they understand.

You had no words and walked away to your shared bed. You felt tears about to fall, and you tried to hold them back.
Jeno dropped his headsets on his desk and his controller on the ground, and he stood up. Look, baby.. I didn't mea-"
He starts apologizing.
"WHATEVER! Just continue playing with your friends!" You yelled.
You weren't the type of person to yell a lot, but this was just so much that you had to step up. You grab your blanket and a pillow and leave the room. You heard Jeno yelling at himself.
You walk to the living room with tears flowing down your face.
You lay down and go to sleep.

After a few minutes, You were struggling to sleep when you saw Jeno standing in front of you.
"Y/N baby. Listen to me," Jeno says, touching your face and caressing it.
Jeno thought you were asleep, but you weren't. You were wide awake with your eyes closed. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was angry, and I took it all on you. Baby, please forgive me when you wake up. I'll make you dinner for a week, and I'll do anything," He says, looking at your face.
You open your eyes and already see him walking away.
"I forgive you."
You whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He turns around and sits on the floor in front of your face. "You heard that?" He asked You nod, and you give him a peck on the cheek. "We'll talk it out tomorrow morning." He says he's standing up. "I'm sorry," he apologized once again.

But before he leaves, he decides to pick you up, and he carries you to bed. "Jeno don't!" You yell, trying to leave his arms.

As he dropped you on the bed, he took a pillow and said,
"You deserve the bed more than me."
You smile, grabbing his arm. "Stay here, with me. I want you"

————————————————————————
Hey!! Hope you guys are enjoying so far:)