•Bruises•Yuta•

I was cleaning the house,  doing some kitchen cleaning, and then I looked at the time. 11 p.m. Gosh, where is Yuta? He said he would be there by dinner time so he could eat with me.

But he didn't even call or text me about being late.

This happens a lot, and to be honest, I'm getting tired of eating dinner alone. I missed the old days where he would help me make dinner, help set up the table, and eat together with some calm music in the background, but ever since he got a new job, he has always been busy and never had time for dinner.

I thought he was cheating, so I did some investigating but never found anything to confirm if he was cheating.

The thing about Yuta was that I love him, he's my everything. Ever since we got married, no other man was in my head but him. I love him, and I would never leave his side. But this is getting so annoying that maybe we should take a break.

Suddenly, I get a text that breaks me out of my zone. "Sorry about dinner," I read, it was Yuta. That's another thing I love about him, even though he does these things, he always figures out a way to apologize or make me smile when he gets home.

After a few minutes of cleaning and listening to some music, I hear the front door open.
"Oh, so you're back?" I say, clearly annoyed, "Look baby, I'm sorry!" He says he's waking up to me "Whatever, I'm going to bed," you say without facing him, "And your dinner is in the fridge. Have fun eating alone like how I do."
I paused when I saw his bleeding face.
"Yuta!" I cried

His lip was busted, his knuckles were bleeding, his nose was bleeding, and there was blood everywhere!
Now I couldn't stop myself from feeling concerned.

"What the heck happened?" I ask, rushing over and grabbing his hands.
"Nothing! I'm fine. Just go to bed, I'll be there after having a lonely dinner," he says, sitting down.
"You're out of your mind!" I yell rushing out of the kitchen and to where the medical kit is.

You sit down and grab his face,he looks into my eyes. I can feel his gaze, but I try to ignore it since I'm focused on the blood everywhere. "How was being home?" He asked, "It was boring. Well, every day is boring. Ever since you got this stupid job, I've been mostly home alone." You say the last word louder. "Look, baby, I'm so sorry." He pouts "I need to get a towel" I say, standing up. He nods.
Little did he know, you are actually going in the washroom to wash away your tears.
Seeing him in blood and still apologizing for your horrible attitude hurts.

How can he be such a pain in the ass but so loving at the same time?
I felt so bad and just wanted to kiss all his injuries away.
After grabbing a towel, I slowly walked back to the kitchen, where Yuta would be. But I heard him on the phone, so I quietly listened and got the conversation.
All I heard was
"I don't care! If he hurts Y/N again, I would hurt him all over again for her," he says seriously.
You cover your face in shock.
Now I know what he does.

————————————————————————
Who else do you guys want?!!
:)