•Forgotten Lunch•Taeyong•

Your husband, Taeyong, was the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.
He would be at work most of the days, busy working for you two.

"Hey baby, I'll be home by dinner time, I promise. Bye," he says, kissing your forehead.
"Mmh, I love you," you mumbled, turning to sleep again.

After a few hours of sleeping, you woke up and decided to make an early lunch and maybe watch your show while eating.

As you walk into the kitchen, you see his lunch that you made for him on the counter. He was in such a rush in the morning that he forgot his lunch at home.

So you decided to bring it to him.

You quickly ate lunch, and you got ready to give Taeyong his lunch.

   ~
As you were about to enter his office, suddenly a security guard blocked the door.

"Excuse m-," you began, trying to open the door.

"Mr. Lee is busy. You may see him another time or schedule an appointment," he glared.

You were stunned.
"Sir, I'm sorry, but I'm Taeyong's wi-"
Before you could finish, the door to Taeyong's office opened.

"The fuck is going on out here?"
He looked at the guard and started to look around, then spotted you, making his face soften.

"This woman tried sneaking her way into your office, sir."

"This woman is my wife. You will treat her with more respect than you treat me!" He says this, glaring at the security guard.
"Baby, it's fine, he didn't know," you say, grabbing his arm.

The security guard looked at you and bowed, apologizing. "Don't worry about it, it's not your fault," you smile.

Taeyong smiled and opened the door for you to come in, grabbing your jacket to hang up.

"Someone forgot their lunch," you say, sitting on his chair and opening your bag.

"I knew I forgot something," he says, grabbing his lunch. "I like your chair," you smile spinning his chair, as he chuckles, "are you the boss today?"

"Why not give it a try?" You grin, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

————————————————————————
Who do you guys want to see more of?! :))