•Racer boy•Mark•

Mark Lee is by far the smartest and youngest F1 racer to exist...

Meanwhile, class has just finished, and it was finally the weekend! "Bye Y/N!" "Bye!"
You waved goodbye, putting both of your headphones in.
Since you had both your headphones in, you didn't notice a navy blue Ferrari speeding towards you as you walked.

You turned around and nearly got hit by the car. "Oh my gosh!" You freeze standing there, accepting your faith.

Opening your eyes, you see the owner come out.
Gosh he was handsome
"Holy, are you okay? I'm sorry, I should've driven slower." He paused. "Im o-ok"

"What's your name? Mine is Mark," he says.
"Y-Y/N," you managed to say.

Mark then extended his hand out, offering a warm smile and saying,
"Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Well that wasn't a pleasant scenario," you joked.

You heard as Mark's tone is confused, and he still has his hand out, staring at you curiously. "How come?"

"Well, I almost got hit."

He looked very apologetic, and his hand stayed extended. "Oh yeah, I apologize for that. Are you still alright?"
"Im fine, just a little started," you softly smiled.

This is awkward.

Mark lets out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear. How about I invite you out to coffee for an apology, and I kind of want us to talk? Like you seem like an interesting person." His tone was lighthearted, although he was dead serious. He looked at you and said, "Of course, if you want to."

"Interesting person?"

Mark nods, smiling. "Yes, you are a very interesting person; you seem very nice and polite. Plus, you seem really sweet," he paused for a moment. "You seem like the sort of person I would love to get to know."

Gosh, your heart was beating really fast.

"Well, thank you, and why not? I like the idea of free coffee! Even though i dont like coffee" you smiled.

Mark chuckles and smiles at you warmly.
"When are you free? We can do it whenever." he said.
"Well, I'm free this weekend."
He nods. "Well, then, how about Saturday evening?" He pauses, "Say 5 to 7? Is that good with you?"
"Sure"

He smiled softly. "Well, then I'll see you on Saturday evening," he says, making you nod and pulling out your phone.
"It was really nice meeting yo-."
"Wait! Hehe sorry but I need your number."
He let out a small chuckle. "Right." He grabbed your phone out of your hand and put his number in.
You grab your phone back and re read that number. "Don't worry, honey, it's real," he winks. "I believe you," you smile.

"I'll be seeing you on Saturday then, bye."
With that, he got back in his navy blue Ferrari and drove off, heading home.

~

The next day was Saturday, and you spent a couple of hours getting ready. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you're satisfied with your work. You looked at your phone.
"Shit, it's already 5!" You cried, grabbing your purse.

After a few minutes, you arrived but 5 minutes late.

"Mark~" you smiled seeing Mark doodling something while waiting for you.

Mark looked up, hearing someone call him. His eyes widen, and he looks at you with a huge smile. You walked to the table where he was sitting and sat down opposite him.

"I'm sorry I was late; I was busy getting ready."
"Don't worry, I'm so glad you made it... You look beautiful," he says, making you easily blush.
"T-thanks, you look really handsome," you awkwardly say, admiring his face.
"Thank you"