•Pain•Yangyang•

You were in class with your head down on your desk, extremely exhausted, and even worse, your stomach was hurting really bad.
You weren't really paying attention to the class since you guys had a substitute.

"Y/N" your desk, partner, Yangyang whispered next to you.

You were close friends with Yangyang,
he would annoy you since you had this class every day with him.
He was really annoying and would always try to get on your nerves, but he was one of your best friends, and you adored him.
He would always go to school with a bright smile.

"Y/N, are you okay?"
You gave him the middle finger and mumbled a
"Fuck off."
"Geez, I was just trying to be nice."

He kept whispering to you and trying to get your attention.
You were tired of it, so you eventually gave in.
"What do you want?" you ask, clearly annoyed.
"Does your stomach hurt? You've been holding it and groaning all class." His voice was laced with concern.

"Yes it does, why?" You were trying to hurry up the conversation so you could lay back down.
out of nowhere, "I have pain killers," he says. "No, you know I don't like pills," you say, closing your eyes in pain.
You quickly glanced at him as he was thinking of things to make you feel better.

When an idea popped into his head, Yangyang pulled our desk closer to his and put his warm hand on our stomach.
"Here, drink some water first," he says, and you do it.
"There, now lay down and go to sleep."
He positioned himself so you could lay on him.
You muttered a "thank you" and laid down on him.
He takes his sweater off and puts it in your arms, making you a little warm.

Before drifting off, you heard ooh's from a lot of people in the class.
"I love you," he whispers, hoping no one will hear but you.