•You heard?•Chenle•

Your boy best friend Chenle, likes to play with his group members almost every Saturday night.

And since you're both live together, you would have to hear his loud screams when he plays.
You were pretty used to it, so you just acted like nothing happened.

Today, you want to watch him play but also lay down on his bed.
So he let you do that

"Y/N!" I'm playing now," you heard Chenle yell. Once you heard him say that, your ran to you to his room, you jumped on his bed, making him laugh.
"I'm here!" You smiled, getting comfy.

Chenle got into a call with his two friends, Jeno and Jisung.

It's been a couple of minutes of them just playing and talking, while you either watched or play on your phone.

Sometimes you would laugh at his stupid mistakes, and you would always hear him tell his friends to shut up because you're in his room.
You wondered what his friends were talking about it, but it didn't really bother you.

"Chenle I'm going to grab a snack.
Want anything?" You ask, standing up.
"Oo yeah, can you grab me a cookie and maybe a water bottle?" He asked, taking off his headphones so he could hear you.
"Yeah, of course," you say, leaving his room.

You went down into the kitchen and grabbed you and Chenle some snacks.

Walking back up, you heard Chenle say something to his friends.

All you heard was one of his friends saying, "Who is that girl?" And Chenle answered with "It's Y/N, the girl that I live with," another friend started talking but you didn't hear much, but you did hear Chenle's answer.
"Yeah, she's also the one that I like."

When you heard that, your heart dropped.
Was he talking about you?
Does he like you?
Or is he talking about something else?
Well your the only one who lives with him...
So it has to be you!
All these thoughts were going through your mind.

You opened his room door and acted like nothing happened.

You gave him the snacks and laid in bed, watching him, still acting like you didn't hear a thing earlier.

After two hours of Chenle and his friends playing games, he finally finished and took off his headset, leaning on his chair.

Once you saw that his friends both had to call, you spoke up, "I heard something, and-" you started.
Chenle turned his head, facing you. "What did you hear?" he asked.
"What did you tell your friends about me?"
You saw him tense up once you asked that question.
"Uh, I told him you were my roommate and best friend."

The first answer was right, but the second answer made you question him.

"Best friend? Or best friend that you like?"
"You heard?" He says you slowly nod your head and watch him cover his face, embarrassed, you watch him and started laughing.

"I didn't want you to find out this way."