•Sister•Xiaojun•

You weren't really the nosy type, and you trusted your boyfriend.

but...

He had left his phone open, and he was out of the room, so curiosity took over you when you saw your sister's name in one of his messages.

You closed the door, making sure no one could see.
You sat back on the bed and started looking. As you read the messages, your heart dropped, realizing that your boyfriend had been ranting to his best friend about being in love with your sister.
but unfortunately," he was dating the bad sister.

Your eyes began to brim with tears as you grabbed your things, stuffed them in your bag, and rushed downstairs.
But before you could make it out the front door, a cold hand got ahold of your arm and pulled you back.

"Hey, where are you going?" your boyfriend asks, concern in his eyes.
You yank your arm out of his grip.
"Anywhere that isn't near you or this place!
You cried.
Hurt washes over his face.
"Y/N I don't understand, what did I do?"
You scoff.
"Xiaojun, don't act dumb with me!" You yelled at him.
"Y/N, seriously, what did I do?" He asked,
"If you want to be with my sister, because I'm the bad sister, so go right ahead there's no point in being with me if you're in love with her." You cried at him with tears falling from your eyes.

His blood runs cold. "Y/N..."

I don't ever want to see you again," you say.
Bye, Xiaojun," you said coldly before slamming the door and going out of his house.
"Y/N, let me explain"
You could hear him calling out for you, but you never turned back.