20. Mine

October 28

10:21 PM

The soft sound of Cillian's belt being undone was drowned out by the sound of my heart pounding in my ears. I'm surprised that he couldn't hear it.

I swallowed as I watched him, biting my bottom lip in anticipation. His eyes stayed fixated on me, a gentle smile against his face while he analyzed me; gazing at my red cheeks and my messy hair. Alll because of him. Rather than undoing his zipper, he slowly reached forward, taking my hand in his. He wanted me to do the rest.

I gave him a gentle nod, carefully moving my hand to the zipper of pants. I undid his button slowly, wanting to tease him just a bit before moving to the zipper. I held onto the tiny, cold piece of metal, gradually moving it down, revealing the boxers he wore beneath my body.

My eyes flickered up to meet his. I could see his chest moving up and down, signalling that he, too, was nervous. It gave me a slight sense of reassurance, making me not feel like such an amateur at whatever this was.

I leaned closer to him, feeling his hands softly gripping my hips again. Our faces only inches apart, my lips just barely brushing against his. The space between us thinned, the scent of cigarettes and cologne lingering in my nose. My hand slipped into his pants, his mouth dropping open slightly, but our lips remained just barely touching. My eyes stared into his own, yet his eyes weren't on me; they were practically fluttering shut.

I gently palmed him, teasing him. The thing that he always did to me.

"Tell me what you want." I somehow managed to whisper, noticing the way his mouth curved into a faint smile.

"You would lose your mind if I told you what I wanted from you, Jeane." he shot back, causing me to almost immediately retreat; getting shy at just his words, at just his voice.

I continued to move my hand slowly against him, palming him through his boxers, moving achingly slow to watch his reaction. With our lips just inches apart, I felt every movement; his mouth drawing open, soft groans escaping his mouth. I smiled once he tilted his head back, breaking the almost-kiss.

"Jeane," he whispered through a breath, not looking at me, but rather the roof of the car. "You know what I want."

I tilted my head to the side, acting innocent, doing almost exactly what he does to me every single time.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, my lips curving into a faint smile with a slow head shake.

I slowly moved my hand, inching it towards the waistband of his boxers, my fingers toying with it. I stared at Cillian, watching his jaw shift slightly; I could see the annoyance, I could sense that he was getting fed up with the way I wasn't giving him what he wanted.

"You never told me what you wanted." I whispered shaking my head, my eyes looking down at where my hand was, casually hooking my fingers in his waistband. My attention was quickly shifted with the swift grab of my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes, the blue in his eyes shining gently from the faint light illuminated by the lamppost.

"Stop being a fucking tease." he whispered, his voice low and his accent thick. His gaze stayed on me, his large hand gripping onto my chin, keeping me in place. I couldn't look away even if I tried to.

I nodded. "Yes, Cillian."

Without hesitation, he pulled my face closer with a rough tug, bringing his lips to just beside my ear. I could feel his warm breath against my neck, sending shivers throughout my body.