19. Desperate

October 28

9:18 PM

"God, I missed touching you."

I sat in Cillian's lap in the backseat of his car, facing him while my knees stayed locked on either side of his waist as his large hands explored my body; touching and grabbing everything he could, his cold hands slipping up my shirt. My warm skin pricked with goosebumps, softly shivering at his touch.

I stared at him, watching as his movements were swift and gentle, but rough enough to let me know that he wanted it just as much as I did. The smell of cologne and cigarettes lingered throughout the car, reminding me of the first time we had been close like this.

I smiled to myself once he slipped my shirt off, tossing it to the side, leaving me in just my bra. I glanced around the car, feeling only slightly self conscious; we were completely in the open, anyone who came close enough could see exactly what we were doing it. But part of me liked that. The constant risk.

He leaned forward pressing his face against my chest, his lips just brushing against my skin, his warm breath causing me to lean into his touch. I carefully moved my hands from his sides, gently entangling them in his hair while he looked up at me; his eyes filled with lust and want.

Cillian slowly moved from my chest and up to my face, my hands trailing down, too. I was practically holding his face in my hands, allowing me to gently pull him closer, our lips finally colliding.

I quietly moaned into his mouth, feeling his lips curve into an immediate smile. My eyes fluttered shut, our lips moving at a slow, sloppy pace. His hands stayed at my hips, though one hand began gradually drifting from my hip, finding it's way back to my thigh. I leaned closer, pressing our bodies against each other. The tight space that we were in made it difficult to even move in the first place, we were basically glued to each other.

Without warning, his hand that was once against my thigh was now between my thighs, gently pressing between my legs making me break the kiss, falling against his chest where my head hung right beside his. Being touched like this was unfamiliar, it wasn't something I was used to - it wasn't something I'd ever experienced.

"So sensitive," he cooed quietly, a quiet laugh following his words. "You've never been touched like this, have you?"

I didn't respond, only keeping my face hidden while his hand slowly began undoing my pants, giving him just enough room to slip his hand in. And he did. A quiet whine falling from my mouth as my head fell into the crook of his neck. I couldn't look at him, especially during this. Just his voice and eyes made me shy; his hand being in my pants was something I couldn't even comprehend.

"Jeane," he whispered, his fingers tracing against my folds through my underwear. "Tell me that you want me to touch you."

I quietly moaned into the side of his neck, my sounds quietly muffled as my mouth was pressed against his skin keeping me quiet. I refused to look up at him as I started to slowly move my hips, attempting to make any friction between his hand and my clit, but he stopped.

His hand that held my hip moved up my back, carefully entangling his fingers through my hair, stopping once he had a handful of my hair. With a gentle tug, Cillian pulled my face from out his neck, forcing me to look at him. I groaned quietly, our eyes meeting immediately once I was no longer hidden away against him. He had a subtle smile against his face, his dark gaze staying fixated on my eyes.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" he asked, his low voice and thick accent making me go crazy. I could barely even focus on his words, only worrying about his hand in my pants painfully teasing me.