Chapter 43 🔞

After 3 years...

"Jungkook, the children will hear us."

"Then, be quiet." Jungkook said who started hovering his husband and removing his own shirt.

"You know I can't be quiet."

"Ssshhh" Jungkook shushed him before suddenly kissing his lips roughly.

Jin was moaning with the kiss but Jungkook did not stop. Jin was still trying to fight him by pushing his chest, but Jungkook is stronger. When Jungkook started palming him inside his pajamas, he stopped fighting.

"Ahhhh, Jungkook..."

"Yes, baby? You like it?" Jungkook asked while palming him and looking at his face.

Jin closed his eyes and bit his lip. He's trying to control his moan, but Jungkook is not happy about it. He wanted Jin to moan and scream his name. He doesn't care if the children will hear them, he just wants to make sure that he satisfies his husband.

He suddenly flipped his husband to his stomach and removed his pajamas. "Aaah! Kookie!" Jin shouted, surprised by his husband's actions.

"I miss this.." he said playing with Jin's ass cheeks, squeezing them using his hands.

"What are you saying, we just did it 2 days ago." Jin said.

"Exactly! 2 days ago.. I miss it yesterday."

Jin just chuckled at his husband's antics but he moaned in pleasure when his husband's tongue started to lick his rim. He is liking the action too much and started moving his hips.

Jungkook was satisfied with the action of Jin, knowing that he is satisfying his husband well. He started inserting his tongue inside and that earned a louder moan from Jin.

Jin was feeling so high as of the moment. No matter how many times they do it, his husband can still satisfy him so well. Jungkook's tongue feels so hard inside him and he feels like he'll explode anytime if he'll continue doing this. He screamed Jungkook's name when his fingers suddenly invaded his hole together with his tongue.

"Ahhhh.. kookie! Yeee... ssss.. "

Jungkook added another finger stretching Jin's hole more. Jin started fisting the pillow case and hid his face on the pillow since he is unable to control his pleasure and he might scream anytime.

Jungkook felt that Jin is squeezing his tongue and his fingers, that means Jin is near now. He immediately removed his fingers and his tongue.

Jin whined by the emptiness and looked at Jungkook behind him but before he can react, he was manhandled by Jungkook again, changing his position. He saw Jungkook's face wet with his slick and he got harder by seeing him like that. He pulled Jungkook down by encircling his arms on his neck and started licking his own slick from Jungkook's chin.

That made Jungkook grow harder. Jin can be as dirty as well.

"You're still a vixen, baby!" Jungkook said before suddenly inserting his cock inside Jin's hole.

Jin was not able to stop his scream "F-fuck!!! Jungkook!! AHhhh!!!"

"Yes! That's more like it! Scream all you want, love!" Jungkook said while thrusting hard.

"F-fuck me harder, Jungkookie!"

Jungkook obeyed his husband and fucked him harder and deeper. Jin was arching his back by the action of Jungkook.

"Sh-shit.. I'm cum..."

"Not yet!" Jungkook said grunting. He held Jin's cock to stop him from cumming. "you'll only cum when I say."

"Ahhh.. Daddy, please!"

"Baby, please take more of my cock before you cum..." He said still grunting and thrusting harder to Jin.

"Yes daddy..ahhhhh Kookie!!!! It's too big" Jin said, feeling Jungkook's cock growing more inside.

Jungkook moved faster and harder. Jin feels like he'll be wrecked again and won't be able to handle another round after this.

"I want you pregnant again.. " Kookie said.

Jin just moaned with those words.

"Will you take all my cum and be pregnant again?"

Jin is a moaning mess and all he can do now is nod at Jungkook's question.

"Ye-yessss daddyyyy.. pregnant Jinnie." He said drooling because Jungkook's thrust is too much for him to handle.

With the look on Jin's face, Jungkook felt the common feeling in his stomach. "Cum for me baby?" He said to Jin. He let go of his cock and cum suddenly exploded between them.

Jungkook thrusted more and Jin felt warmth spreading inside him. Jungkook thrusted slowly ensuring that Jin got all his cum.

After few more minutes, he stopped thrusting and pulled out from Jin. He laid beside Jin.

"You're amazing, baby. I love you always." He said kissing Jin's lips and hugging him.

Jin hugged him back and rested his head on his shoulder. "I love you, too, my Kookie."

After few more minutes, Jungkook started kissing Jin again who was recovering from his high. The kissed got sloppier and deeper.

"Again?" Jungkook asked.

"What?" Jin answered with wide eyes.

"On your fours, baby" Jungkook said and suddenly Jin was moved to his stomach again.

This will be a long night again for Jin.