Chapter 4:

It was the weekend and Jin was about to sleep when he suddenly received a message from Taehyung. It was quite odd how he and Tae started messaging each other and felt too comfortable quickly.

Tae was asking him if they can go out for a quick coffee. He was happy he has new friends.

Jungkook never went out the house after the party last Friday. Again, not as if Jin was waiting for him. He's just concern. Yes, that's it.

When he was about to throw his trashes he saw Jimin going out from Jungkook's house. Good thing this is just a simple crush, or else, his heart must have been broken. Wait--what crush? Jin shook his head.

When he was about to get inside, he saw Jungkook shirtless standing by the door. God! That greek body and tattooed arms will really be the end of him. He shook his head again to get himself back on track. But when he looked back at Jungkook he saw him looking back at him, too, smiling or smirking?

Jin rushed inside, almost stumbling, and suddenly closed his door and windows. He was scared he was caught staring.

"Kim Seokjin! You're 30 y/o for God's sake! You're acting like a teenager! Calm your heart." He mumbled to himself.

After a few minutes of leaning on his door, he was surprised by a sudden call in his phone. He picked it up to see Taehyung calling. He was confused by answered it nevertheless.

"Hello?" Jin started.

"Jin-hyung! Oh I thought you won't want to talk to me. Sorry, I was scared when you actually stopped responding."

"Oh sorry about that, Tae. I was actually cleaning the house since it's Sunday and want to make sure that I start the week good by removing some of the dusts and dirt I can." He giggled with Tae's cuteness. He's like a clingy friend to him and it's actually fine for Jin.

"It looks like I disturb your quiet Sunday. Should I just call later?"

"No, it's fine. Is it urgent?"

"Not really, just wanted to know if you're in for today's coffee date?"

"Date?" Jin's eyes widened and the surprise in his voice was obvious.

Tae laughed at him and said "You're cute, hyung. You are 30 but I'm sure you're still blushing by the mention of the word 'date'. Don't worry, just want to spend time with you. You can call it whatever you want."

"Ohh...okay." He looked again outside his window and saw that Jungkook is no longer by his door. He thought that maybe going out with Tae today will make his attention be diverted. "Sure, I'm good. Where should I meet you?"

"At your house. I'll pick you up later. I'll text you the time." Tae excitedly answered.

"Wow! Such a gentleman! I'll wait for you then, Sir! See you later!"

"Jin-hyung... you can't call me like that!" Tae said with some strain in his voice.

"Oh, sorry! I'll see you then later Tae-tae!" He said smiling not even knowing what impact he had for Taehyung.

•••••••••••••

When Tae texted him the time, he prepared right away. He was just finishing his looks when he heard his door bell ring.

"He is early." He mumbled to himself before opening the door. "Tae, I thought---"

He was held back in his words when he saw the person outside. It was none other than his handsome, muscly, tattooed, god-given body, super perfect and cute neighbor "Jeon Jungkook" he said in a whisper with widened eyes.

"Hi! Sorry had to drop by to..." he was stopped in his words when he saw how Jin looks. He would usually see him wearing his pajamas or something just very homey. It's the first time he saw him in his casual go-out clothes. Tattered jeans with a simple white dress shirt. His jeans actually shows some of his skin. He scanned him from head to toe but was more mesmerized when he saw Jin's face in light make up. Jin looked surprised, too. "Sorry wrong timing, probably." He said when he was able to calm himself in seeing the most beautiful person ever.

"Ah no it's okay. I just did not expect y-you." Jin answered looking at somewhere else except Jungkook.

"Ah, you're going out on a date?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"N-not... well, just coffee. N-not rea-really a date." Why am I even stuttering? Jin asked himself.

"Oh okay... i wanted to just say thank you for dropping by my party last Friday night and sorry I had to leave you to my friend." Jungkook straightly said looking at Jin's blushing face. He is sure he has that effect on Jin.

"That's fine and you're welcome." Jin said finally looking at him and smiling. "I'm glad you did invite me but I'm not really a fan of parties. But it's good anyway. I hope you and your friends enjoyed it." He said still smiling.

Jungkook was about to say something when...

"Jin-hyung!" Someone shouted from his back.

Jungkook did not miss how Jin smiled to the person behind him. And that deep voice, he sure was hell is his best friend's voice. Damn him.

"Jungkook! Bro, what are you doing here?"

"Tae!" He answered, with eyes glaring at his friend when he looked at him.

Tae just sweetly smiled at him and looked back at Jin. "Hyung, shall we go now?" Tae asked.

Jungkook was baffled. He did not know first, why they are together. Second, where the hell are they even going?

He internally cursed his bestfriend as he secretly smirked at him when Jin was not looking.

"I'll just get my keys, give me 1 minute." Jin said before disappearing from their sight.

When Tae and Jungkook were left, Jungkook pulled his collar slightly.

"Come on, man! It's a fair fight! Sadly for you, Jimin is around." He said to Jungkook winking at him very relaxed.

Jungkook just gritted his teeth. He knows he can't do anything to his bestfriend.

"Just... just don't play!" He said looking straight in his eyes while letting go his collar. He sighed so deep and looked down. "I'll be going, just tell Seokjin-hyung I had to go back."

Tae smiled at him and said "sure thing, bro! I'll see you tonight." He said even when Jungkook was walking away from him.

"Whatever!" He just answered.

"You never can change. Still wrapped around my brother's finger. I'll enjoy this new game, Jungkook. My future brother-in-law." He smiled while mumbling that to himself.

"Let's go?" Jin said smiling at Tae. "Oh Jungkook went home?"

"He did! I'll go to his house after our cute date. Let's go." He answered and smiling, looking at how Jin blushed.

Tae will surely have a lot of fun!