Chapter 42 🔞

Long smut chapter ahead...

"Jungkook... wait." Jin said pushing Jungkook a little but the latter won't bulge as he was still kissing and licking Jin's neck trapping Jin to the door of his house right after it was closed.

Right after the wedding ceremony, Jungkook never stopped touching Jin. They were still with their visitors but Jungkook's hands were all over Jin. They were not able to finish the whole celebration and literally left their visitors telling them that Jin needs to rest using his pregnancy as an excuse.

"Kookie... I'm tired." He said and Jungkook suddenly stopped.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie. I was just excited." Jungkook smiled at him and took his hands. "We can rest for tonight, then."

Jin smiled at the action of Jungkook. Even though Jungkook is clearly so hard right now, he did not push Jin for what he wants.

Jungkook guided him up to his bedroom. "You can take shower first. I'll be showering in the other room. I will prepare your clothes while you shower."

Jin was surprised. Jungkook went to his closet to look for clothes but Jin followed him. "Aren't we going to shower together?"

"Baby... if we'll do that, I might not be able to give you rest. Look..." he said pointing to his cock. "It's still hard and it won't soften until I do something about it."

"Sorry." Jin said biting his lip.

Jungkook kissed him. "No worries. You are pregnant and tired from travelling. I'll take care of it today." Jungkook said kissing Jin's forehead.

But Jin had a different thing on his mind. He suddenly gripped Jungkook's cock from his pants and whispered "but I want you daddy! I can rest while you get inside right?"

Jungkook gasped by the action "Jinnie baby... don't do that... i won't be able to control myself..." he said breathing heavily.

Jin pouted and said "daddy... i want to rest with your cock inside..."

Jungkook was not able to control himself and he suddenly slammed Jin to one of the doors in their closet. Jin moaned with the action of Jungkook "don't regret your actions, baby!" He said before kissing Jin roughly.

His hands started travelling around Jin's body as if they are not wearing suits.

He was quick in unbuttoning his own suit, ushering Jin to do the same with his. He looked at Jin with lust when he was presented all naked to him.

"I want you." He whispered and but Jin's lobe.

"I'm all yours, Jeon Jungkook." Jin said seductively which earned him a slap on his ass. He moaned by the action of Jungkook.

Jungkook held his hand and guided him towards their bed. They started slowly with simple kisses until Jungkook made the kiss deeper. He hovered Jin and started inserting his tongue inside Jin's mouth.

Jin welcomed him with a moan. They started touching each other's body. Jungkook went down kissing Jin's neck and also licking it. He went down more and saw Jin's hard nipples. He played with the right nipple with his thumb while he licked the other.

Jin looks like a mess already with whatever Jungkook was doing to him. Everytime they do it, it always feels like new to him.

Jungkook started biting his nipple and his hands went down to Jin's cock.

"Kookie... i... i need you."

"I know, baby." Jungkook just smirked and planned to take his time with Jin. There's no rush, since they'll be together forever anyways.