Chapter 43

If Jungkook will be asked, he doesn't want to know anything about Jimin anymore. He cared for the person but as of the moment he is not in the mood to care more for him, considering that he almost destroyed his relationship with Jin. However, Jin being closed to Yoongi, and Yoongi being there for Jimin, they were forced to know things about Jimin.

With too much stress that Jimin had gone through, he was sent to the hospital the next day after Jin's and Jungkook's wedding. Jungkook told Taehyung and he was worried about his brother. They had a good relationship when they were in the same house but not enough for Jimin to not realize that he was doing wrong.

Jin offered help to Yoongi by visiting them and cooking food for him and Jimin. Jungkook was confused why his husband would still do that despite of what Jimin did, but he allowed him anyway.

"Will you be coming with me?" Jin asked when he was done packing the food.

"I will, of course."

"I thought you don't want to see him yet?"

"I know what I said, babe, but I can't just leave you alone. In two week's time I'll be handling the company and I'll be busy. I want to spend every minute with you while I can."

"Okay, big baby. You go shower now and we'll have to go in 30 minutes."

"Okay, but can't we shower together instead?"

"No, of course not! I'm sure I can't walk after so I prefer that you shower by yourself. I will shower in the guest room." Jin said slapping his husband's arm.

Jungkook just chuckled at him but he surely is right. He can't resist his husband and he's happy to have him everyday.

They were greeted by Yoongi as soon as they arrived at the hospital.

"Thank you, Jin." He said. "I know this is too much but they baby is stress right now. Jimin's already on his 5th month and everything is just hard for him, impacting the baby."

Jin tapped Yoongi's shoulder. "I understand, Yoongi-ah. How's Jimin coping up?"

"He wants to keep the baby." Yoongi smiled at him. Jin smilled back.

"That's good to hear. Do you think it's fine for me to see him?"

Yoongi hesitated at first, but nodded anyway.

"Jungkook, it's better you stay here with Yoongi, okay?"

Jungkook just nodded.

Jin knocked before entering. When he got a go signal from Jimin to come inside, he opened the door. As soon as Jimin saw him, Jimin's eyes widened. But he looked away from Jin.

"Why are you here?"

"I cooked food for you and Yoongi, I hope you'll eat it. It's healthy and would satisfy your hunger. How are you?"

"I'm miserable. Are you happy now?"

"Jimin, look. I'm not here to fight with you. I just want you to know that in case you need someone to talk to, I'll always be here as a hyung."

Jimin looked at him. "Why are you kind?"

"Whatever happened, I know that both of us are happy. I know how much you love Yoongi, but you are forced not to treat him special. Yoongi will never leave your side, and I'm sure you are satisfied with him. The mere fact that you are keeping the baby means you also want to spend your life with him. I love Jungkook. From the time that I have met him, I forgot about the feeling of being alone. I always crave for him. I want him to always be with me. Me and Jungkook are now happy. You will be happy with Yoongi because he's also the love of your life. He means a lot to you and that's why even after years of being away, you always go back to him.

"Whatever happened in the past, we can leave it there.

"Taehyung and Jungkook also care about you. They might not say it but I know that they did not want to hurt you but the pain is inevitable if you do bad things to people, it will always come back to you.

"You might have been forced to do things you didn't like doing, but you can always decide for yourself.

"Please take care of yourself and your baby, because this is the best gift life can give to you."

Jimin was crying, so he looked away and wiped his tears. Jin tapped his head and ruffled his hair. "You're also a baby yourself. Let Yoongi pamper you from now on." He said to him. "I'll be going now. Jungkook is outside, if you want to see him I can tell him to come inside. If you need anything or specific food you want, ask Yoongi to message me and I'll take care of it."

He was about to go when Jimin held his hand, still not looking at him, he said "Thank you." Jin looked at him and smiled.

"You are welcome."

Jimin looked at him and smiled back.